Walmart Haul. 2 packs and exclusives

MaceWinduPreview

ok, went to my local walmart... Newburgh, NY and lo and behold there was an isle display box with the two packs, walmart exlcusives with thor, ant man and the rest, then there were the monsters 4 pack and the juniot titans or whatever they are. Also there was the sculptures with the fantasic for and gigantor (?), I put the teen avengers, thor and capt britain on lay away and bought daredevil vs king pin and the monsters pack, also I got the complete first series 3 3/4" pirate of the carribean set. These figs are AWESOME..

the only problem was that a vampiric scumbag loser bastard scalper beat me to the end cap and nearly cleaned out all of the marvel legend stuff. oh well, my local walmart is usually really good about restocking and I have a friend that works there, so I will get them eventually.

AWesome! :)

Yeah, I've seen two of these displays at Wal-Mart now. Not a whole lot left when I got to them though.

thats b/c the parasites that call themselves "re-sellers" take them all, I mean, you go in, you buy 5 of everything for regular price and that gives you the right to charge double and act like a businesman, I mean, Tony Soprano basically does the same thing, criminal almost.