Giant man coming to asda

inferno11

It's okay, he failed terribly at showing any wit whatsoever.

And I won't be wrong. Asda will only be getting probably a case per store, if that. There's no way they'd make an exclusive Cap just for those.

He'd go for crazy amounts on ebay. But yeah, we'll see chum...p.

no bother mate u no who is right but it is ok if u want to hide behind a huge story

You're the one hiding behind "My friend told me this and he got it from some web site".

Still no mention of this website or any shred of proof backing this up. The only other place I've even seen this mentioned was someone joking around on Fwoosh. I think your friend fell for the joke and you two just don't want to admit it. @loll@

Haha, I think I read that on fwoosh.

Oh and Only God will judge me (lol), the only thing I'm hiding behind is common sense and logic. As Maxim pointed out you're infact the one backing up your argument with "lol ma frend red on a wbsite".

ok im his friend i want no part in this fight ill i have to say is yes i heard it on fwoosh i didint no if it was true so i ask my friend irish legend(sorry for bringing you into this to)if new any about it he said he heard about it and that it would be august befor it would be in the uk as far as he new.he didint know anything about cap a or cap b.thats all i have to say

oh for god sake. grow up you all know the wave will be coming to asda, and that it will contain EXACTLY the same figures it contained in the U.S. this post is aimed at you, "only god will judge me". the line up has never changed from country to country in the past, and it isnt about to start now.