Draft Winners

Crimson Twins

My draft winners:

Jets - they drafted players they really needed so all the power to them for resisting the urge

Saints - Bush just fell into their laps and Houston will rue the day they drafted Mario Williams

Cards - Leinart was a smart pick-up as their nucleus of players will help him maybe turn into a similar situation as Carson Palmer

I think the Cards will have a fighting chance with Leinart. It must be nice to have a receiver like Boldin, and a back like James just waiting for you to start your first game.

Don't forget Larry Fitzgerald

Oh yeah. I did forget about him. He's got some weapons to get the ball to. They'll have a hard time playing in the NFC west with Seattle being just about as good as last season, and St Louis really beefing up their team. Of course, they should be better than San Fran this year.

i think the titans are definite winners this year. offseason and draft combined. It would be great for McNair to stick around for Young. But if that happens then all you are going to hear on ESPN is.."There is trouble in Tennessee. Who is gonna start this week. blah blha blah." So it might be a good thing that McNair might not be around.

The Eagles also had a GREAT draft. FLY EAGLES FLY.