something that has recently pissed me off...

PhoenixSword

a few months ago when i dragged my mother to Kb she signed up for a $150 worth of merchandise drawing..... a couple days ago kb calls and says she won, but she has to compete against someone else, whoever can collect as close to $150 worth of toys without going over wins. now, as i heard this i nearly pissed my self because, even though my kb hardly has any gi joe stuff left, they have butt loads of the world piecekeepers and a pirahnna atack boat i have yet to purchase. anyway, then they tell her that she has to come in this sunday... but she cant because she already made plans to go to my cousins college graduation in virginia. so she asks if her son or sister can do it for her... but noooooo the kb a-holes would not allow it! (sorry if you work at kb im just expressing my anger...) even if she would have lost i woulda had 25 dollars to spend!

so i told her to tell my cousin that he better get me an awsome christmas present :)

dude.......dress up in drag and go as your mom! take some of your moms non picture id's with you......if they press it...throw the biggest fit they ever saw scream about how you missed your nephews graduation to be here for there little $150 dollar contest.......oh and by they way let it slip that your pregnant. bust the water balloon you will have under your skirt...if they start roughing you up, then run!

thats what i would do!

TM

a few months ago when i dragged my mother to Kb she signed up for a $150 worth of merchandise drawing..... a couple days ago kb calls and says she won, but she has to compete against someone else, whoever can collect as close to $150 worth of toys without going over wins. now, as i heard this i nearly pissed my self because, even though my kb hardly has any gi joe stuff left, they have butt loads of the world piecekeepers and a pirahnna atack boat i have yet to purchase. anyway, then they tell her that she has to come in this sunday... but she cant because she already made plans to go to my cousins college graduation in virginia. so she asks if her son or sister can do it for her... but noooooo the kb a-holes would not allow it! (sorry if you work at kb im just expressing my anger...) even if she would have lost i woulda had 25 dollars to spend!

so i told her to tell my cousin that he better get me an awsome christmas present :)

Well... all contests will come with rules and regulations. Its either posted on the app form or posted right in the store. If the rules and regulations state that the winners of the contest must appear and is non-transferable, you have a no-win arguement. You can bring this up to district managers, corporations, BBB whatever... you or your moms arguement has no merit.

On the other hand, if there were no rules on hand at the time your mom entered the drawing, you may have something @hmmm@ But I seriously doubt that any store would just randomly throw a contest in the air without providing any kind of waiver.

i didnt see what she signed really. just what she said. she said it didnt say anything about it just to sign up for 150$ worth of merchandise.

tm- my mom might be a bit old to have another child and thanks a lot for making me think about it :( and i did look like a lot like my mother when i had my long hair.... but i cut it for 100$ from my dad :) (which i spent on shipping and handling of everyone i traded with on here, and on ebay! maybe a movie or two as well...)

tm- my mom might be a bit old to have another child and thanks a lot for making me think about it :( and i did look like a lot like my mother when i had my long hair....

yeah the idea wasnt one for everyone! just what i would of done, but then i tend to do alot of things like that anyway....just never for as good a reason as 150 bucks worth of toys! ;)

but i cut it for 100$ from my dad :) (which i spent on shipping and handling of everyone i traded with on here, and on ebay! maybe a movie or two as well...)

you did all that with 100 bucks! :o dam! you wanna handle my money for me? i'll bring you my checkbook right now!!! dateline better not be there when i arrive either! i just want you to handle my finances!!! ;) hehe

another thing...your old man paid you $100 to get your hair cut??? WOW..i am very old! if my dad wanted me to get a hair cut it was like he'd scalp me himself then take all the money i had! :(

TM