JABBA THE HUTT'S SAIL BARGE - 3¾" Scale

Himesis

Awesome, I also wish I had your talent.

Just wish I could afford it, the $550.00 price for shipping alone puts it out in my ballpark.....

Thanks a lot for your words. The deck canyon is not included. It is true that some buyers put a high shipping cost to avoid ebay final value fees, but is not the case here. That’s the real cost for shipping this huge (and heavy) box that protect the sail barge. And of course the cheapest… (at least from Chile).

The AT-ST is kind of delayed, because of the production of the sail barge, and yes, will be posted when ready.

Greetings! :)

what's the total weight?

Thanks a lot for your words. The deck canyon is not included. It is true that some buyers put a high shipping cost to avoid ebay final value fees, but is not the case here. That’s the real cost for shipping this huge (and heavy) box that protect the sail barge. And of course the cheapest… (at least from Chile).

I love your work on this. However, let's be real...there is no way that is the actual cost. I checked UPS and you could ship a 55lb package from Chile to Toledo, OH (where I am) for less that $450 and that was the expedited service. The cheapest they offered was around $380. That was right from UPS' shipping calculator...just an estimate but that is nowhere near $550. Not trying to detract from your work, but when you start saying things like "actual cost," giving the weight and your location, don't be surprised if somebody checks up on it...

We’ll that are the prices that we manage. But I hope you are not expecting that we send such a big, beautiful and fragile ship in a refrigerator box. Like any others sellers you can see around, we also have handling costs. The sail barge will be sent extra carefully packaged in a sealed box made of wood and cardboard (honeycomb board), the box also has two handles and wheels for a better and easy moving. The measures of the box are 71 inches (180 cm.) length, 27 inches (68 cm.) tall and 24 (60 cm.) deep. The ship will rest in a "bed" made of foam and expanded polyurethane. These are not cheap products… We are charging only what is fair, and US$550 is the best price we can offer to ensure that the sail barge will arrive in perfect condition.

And thanks for looking guys!