G1 Episode of the Week

Rodimus Primal

It's that time again. For those of you keeping track, we're now on Disc 2 of Rhino's DVD and begin with Divide and Conquer.

The episode begins with us being told about a factory used to make weapons against Decepticons. Chip is helping with the power readouts which attract the Decepticons to attack. Chip radios for help. Meanwhile, Spike and Optimus are trying to find clues as to where the next Space Bridge to Cybertron will be. They recieve Chip's SOS and Optimus Prime tells the rest of the Autobots to meet him there. He arrives to battle Skywarp, Starscream, and Thundercracker. They damage the factory's supercomputer. Chip is in the way and Optimus sheilds him from the blast. This incapacitates him. The Decepticons retreat and the rest of the Autobots arrive to find their leader damaged. They tow him back home. Starscream reports that Optimus is dead. Megatron doesn't beleive him so he sends a reluctant Laserbeak to find out the truth. While Ratchet and Wheeljack work on Prime, Laserbeak attacks and seriously damages Optimus Prime further. The Autobots find that he needs a replacement part that can only be found in Wheeljack's lab on Cybertron. So, Chip uses Teletran-1 to find the Decepticon's next space bridge. So, a small Autobot team gets ready to get the part. The Decepticons gloat and prepare the next Space Bridge. The AUtobots attack and it starts to rain. This gives Megatron an idea. He tells Starscream to let the Autobots go, and then tells a Decepticon team on Cybertron to attack with Acid Rain. Ironhide and co get to Wheeljack's lab and grab the Cosmotron(the part Optimus needs) when the Decepticons attack with the rain. This knocks out the Autobots. While this is going on, Megatron and the Decepticons on Earth go to attack Autobot HQ. Chip tells Bumblebee not to give up when Trailbreaker uses a forcefeild to block the rain. This gives the AUtobots enough cover to counterattack and stop the Acid Rain. They then return to Earth. The Autobots at the base are losing the battle, but the Decepticons are using way to much energy. Chip arrives with the part and Optimus Prime is repaired. Megatron gloating in victory challenges anyone to a match. Optimus Prime takes the challenge. Prime bests the already weakened Megs and forces the Decepticons to retreat.

The ep was FILLED with numerous errors, and the animation was very choppy. Many people remember this ep for it being action packed, in which it was. Chip is the first human known to go to Cybertron and there are neon colored Seekers.

Notable errors:

-Skywarp is colored as Starscream as he teleports in the factory.

-There are FOUR Reflector bots in this ep, but one is not Reflector.

-Starscream is colored as Thundercracker during the battle at the Space Bridge.

-Diaclone Ironhide drives into Shockwave's base as the Autobots prepare to return to Earth.

-Among the Autobot's wounded at the end of the battle, Shockwave is seen lying on the ground with them!

Quotes:

"Very Perceptive." -Optimus Prime

"Heat seeking missles, SEEK HEAT!" -Skywarp.

"For once Starscream, we agree!" -Megatron

Yay for G1 Episode of the Week... I don't remember enough about this episode to discuss it, but I'm sure I liked it. ^_^

I will watch this episode then try to discuss it. We can beat ppl up to get them to participate... :P

i have all the DVD's, its just hard to remember what went on if i don't watch it, and i really don't have enough time to slap it in and post in here...but with you doing this i do read them and remeber a lot aboot the ep, i thank you for that, brings back some memories!! but i thank you for doing this, and i hope to not see it stop, but since no one posts in here, it might not be worth it...and that sucks!!

the part i like the most is hearing aboot all the errors in each ep, and the neat sayings!!