New X3 TV Spot Trailer...

Phoenix Will Rise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWUgm8TsfnU

http://rapidshare.de/files/19395543/VTS_01_1.VOB.html

Woah... loved the Fire/Ice scene... and Kitty phasing Bobby from the missle... and the extra bit of Storm's cyclone... WOW...

And something about this teaser has more of a sense of completion about it.. as it the effects are finally complete!!

cool

Sweet.... !!!

I'll admit, that looked good. I just can't shake this sense of dread about the movie though...

why would you have to "admit" it like that? i don't get this whole sense a lotta people had about ratner taking over "oh it's gonna suck"

as opposed to when bryan singer did the first two piles of crap? they were boring.. this one has action and is gonna be like a comic book.. and will be true to the comic book

singer wasnt even a fan of x-men he's just a bandwagoner with no interest in the source

I'll admit, that looked good. I just can't shake this sense of dread about the movie though...

why would you have to "admit" it like that? i don't get this whole sense a lotta people had about ratner taking over "oh it's gonna suck"

as opposed to when bryan singer did the first two piles of crap? they were boring.. this one has action and is gonna be like a comic book.. and will be true to the comic book

singer wasnt even a fan of x-men he's just a bandwagoner with no interest in the source

Although I don't think the 1st two where bad at all, I still think this 1 will be the best out of the 3, without a doubt.

Okkk this movie looks good!!

too bad thats such a crapy quality preview though :S

whats the release date for the movie btw?..

Been a while since I've actaully gone to the movies :P

starwars was the last flick I saw in the movies actaully ... and before that ... ... a trek or x2 or sw ep 6 or something lol

I "admit" it looks good because it's very easy to make a movie like this seem good when it's just a 30 second clip. Everything else I've seen/read of this movie just screams Batman Forever to me. I honestly can't believe how many people here liked that Leno clip, every other forum I go to tore it apart (rightfully, imo). This whole thing just seems like a greedy cash grab, Singer wouldn't do it so they brought in whoever they could find to get it done as fast as possible. I want this to be good, I really do (I love the first 2 for the record), but just from my experiences in following movies from production to the finished product, this flick is just giving every bad sign possible.

I can't wait to see Jean/Phoenix in action! hopefully they'll show clips this friday when she's on Jimmy Kimmel. By the way, here's an X3 calendar that was on http://www.xmenfilms.net

May 1st: Check out your local bookstore! Many X3 movie tie-in books are released this month (view book listing via Amazon.com here!)

May 2nd: Sir Ian McKellen (Magneto) appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live 12:05a/ 11:05 c. Click here for more info!

May 4th: Kelsey Grammer (Beast) appears on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson 12:35am et/pt. Click here for more info!

May 5th: Famke Janssen (Phoenix) appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live 12:05a/ 11:05 c. Click here for more info!

May 11th: 7-Minute Preview of X-Men: The Last Stand on FOX! 8:30pm ct/pt (7:30pm ct)

May 16th: X-Men: The Official Movie Video Game released in stores!

May 24th: X3 Is Released In Sweden, And Other International Markets!

May 25th: X3 is released in Hong Kong, The Netherlands (Holland), Czech Republic, Garmany, And Other International Markets.

May 26th: X-Men: The Last Stand Is Released In The USA, UK, Switzerland (Ital), And Other International Markets!

May 26th: The Art of X-Men: The Last Stand: From Concept to Feature Film book released in stores!

NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2006:

Nov/ Dec: X-Men: The Last Stand Released On DVD!

I "admit" it looks good because it's very easy to make a movie like this seem good when it's just a 30 second clip. Everything else I've seen/read of this movie just screams Batman Forever to me. I honestly can't believe how many people here liked that Leno clip, every other forum I go to tore it apart (rightfully, imo). This whole thing just seems like a greedy cash grab, Singer wouldn't do it so they brought in whoever they could find to get it done as fast as possible. I want this to be good, I really do (I love the first 2 for the record), but just from my experiences in following movies from production to the finished product, this flick is just giving every bad sign possible.

Pfft, singer stated that hed have loved to of done it man. its literally his baby. but timing was wrong and fox was impatient.

IMO ratner is living up to everything. fromt he spiolers ive read to the interviews and Q&A with the writers, everything seems in order for success.

I thought that sentinal peice was lame too... this is the first thing I've seen that looks decent & y ea thats easy to do... half the time for the previews they just select the best action or funny or hwatever moments of the entire movie & stick em itno that :P

I liked it because it feels like it came from a comic book, which the first 2 movies never came close to doing

I thought that sentinal peice was lame too... this is the first thing I've seen that looks decent & y ea thats easy to do... half the time for the previews they just select the best action or funny or hwatever moments of the entire movie & stick em itno that :P

Yeah, I kinda cringed when I watched that sentinel clip. I'm still psyched tho.

Wow, you're a complete fool. The first two movies ruled!

And calling Singer a band waggoner is just ludicrous. Without his vision of the X-Men there'd be no Spider-Man series, there'd be no Batman Begins. It was his vision that made studio execs and audiences alike realise that the super hero genre can actually be taken seriously, after the atrocities that were Batman Forever and Batman and Robin.

Oh yes, just like Ang Lee and Hulk, curse Singer just because he took the fan base seriously and didn't feed them filler crap like the Fantastic Four.

I realise the majority of the fans are happy with Singer's work on the previous X-Men films, I just had to address this stupid post.

I enjoyed the first two movies and even more with the ".5" DVD releases. As for Brett Ratner, outside of "Rush Hour", never really digged his movies. And also, with this Lindsay Lohan and Ratner crap filling up media of late, actors from his short movie saying they never got paid by him and even the G4 Attack of the Show "why Ratner shouldn't direct the X-Men" made a lot of sense.

But I'm not going to criticize the third movie yet. I'm very excited about it and can't wait to see it. If Ratner does a great job, then it'll open my eyes for more movies directed by him.

As for the film has to be true to the comic book, I would like to see that but at the same time, I know it's business and they have to appeal to a diverse audience than us comic book readers. I have a buddy of mine who is a big Batman fan and still to this day, he hates ever movie because they are not 100% comic book accurate. I enjoyed the first two movies and Batman Begins but you can't please everyone.

I enjoy "Smallville" and even "Teen Titans" and "Justice League Unlimited" which are not 100% comic book accurate.

But everyone has their own opinions to films. I went out with friends to see Spider-Man 2 and the ladies hated it. The guys loved it. And we debate about it because they can't understand why I enjoyed it and I can't understand why they hated it. To each their own...

kndy

Anyone in the L.A. area of Cali, listen to KROQ?, Sir Ian McKellen was on talking about X3.

In the first movie, I though Hugh Jackman acted pretty well. In the second movie, Hugh Jackman seemed a little "loose" playing Wolverine. He did not have that darker attitude. In X3, through the trailers I have seen, Hugh seemed almost "pushed" to do the lines. I want the Hugh/Wolverine from X1 to come back!

As for the film has to be true to the comic book, I would like to see that but at the same time, I know it's business and they have to appeal to a diverse audience than us comic book readers. I have a buddy of mine who is a big Batman fan and still to this day, he hates ever movie because they are not 100% comic book accurate. I enjoyed the first two movies and Batman Begins but you can't please everyone.

But everyone has their own opinions to films. I went out with friends to see Spider-Man 2 and the ladies hated it. The guys loved it. And we debate about it because they can't understand why I enjoyed it and I can't understand why they hated it. To each their own...

Indeed, this is one thing I never understood. When I was a kid, the comics I enjoyed were the ones with a good plot and good scripts. I would assume women enjoy... a good plot and good scripts. In fact, I thought everyone enjoyed that.

I really don't think that if they had Chris Claremont write an X-Men movie comic-accurate in it's LOOK and that meshes with the comic continuity that they'd have LESS people going to see it. It just doesn't make sense. I mean, if you take away the very thing that made the characters cool to comic fans in the first place, and replace it with some lame "special effects" that are supposed to be state of the art and come off looking like a cheesy 60s film (Colossus' "Sinker Special"), then what's the point?