Weekend Fun

MX

This isn't so much toy related, but kinda cool none the less.

My family decided to take a small vacation this weekend. Not much, just a drive from my home of WV to Cleveland OH.

After spending the morning at the zoo, we were heading back to out hotel via the fastest was possible, only to find the street blocked off; we saw an ambulance down the road and assumed there was an accident. So, my father got us on another street where we proceeded to follow a Hummer into yet another blocked street. Followed into a nearby ally, through a parking lot, onto a third street. Our Hummer guide at this point went right, while we we left.

Now, the odd thing I noticed was there was virtually no traffic on the street; just a few odd cars. Upon reaching a intersection, we saw another road block. But not just any road block, no, this was the backside of a road block. With cops...

Our car stopped as the cops came up to us. My father just said that we weren't from the area, we were trying to get to our hotel, and were completely lost. The cops kept going on about how we weren't suppose to be in there, not really listening to my fathers plees for help. Enter a man wearing a headset. He came up to our car from far right where a truck had come to a hault. The man looked at my father and said "Sir, we are filming a movie. I NEED to get that truck through. Please just back your car up." We did, and long story short, we drove back to the hotel saying "cool. we gate crashed a movie".

Upon getting to the hotel, we conversed with a vallet (later confirmed by all hotel staff we talked to), who informed us that the hotel had received notice, that there was infact a movie being filmed. And that movie was Spider Man 3.

Holy crap I gate crashed Spider Man 3!!!!! I was less then a block away from where they were filming! On set!

We also decided that the rude cops weren't cops, but actors, since their uniforms mirrored that of a division up in NY.

Whoa that is awesome too bad you didnt get to catch a glimpse of like a spidey GG battle but that is still pretty cool just to be there.

hhahha that is cool man :D Too bad you didn't bumb into any of the actors :P I wonder if that black hummer will be in sm3 :P or heck maybe one of the actors we as in it :D & yea I hate it when cops block off traffic and just expect people to know where to go, I've seen some real clusterfu**age happen because of that and a few blocked off streats :S half the time it just leads to people getting crashed into eachother & then yet more blocked off s treats and clusterF***age :P totaly frusterating!!

Wow, that is a cool story, thanks for sharing.

Please confirm that they are not going with a black suit! lol