Skirmish and the Target Grevious

jedimaster-c

I went to one of our Target stores this morning and they have not reset thier toy section as with the other Target.I am wondering if the Skirmish of the senate and the Target grevious is really with the aggervation.After looking at the Skirmish of the senate pack it has yet another Yoda,Palpatine and 2 shock troopers.Does anyone know what sculpt Hasbro used for the shock troops for the skirmish set?

I went to one of our Target stores this morning and they have not reset thier toy section as with the other Target.I am wondering if the Skirmish of the senate and the Target grevious is really with the aggervation.After looking at the Skirmish of the senate pack it has yet another Yoda,Palpatine and 2 shock troopers.Does anyone know what sculpt Hasbro used for the shock troops for the skirmish set?

They are the #41 super articulated sculpts. I love them despite their lighter red paint job.

Demise of Grievous, no. Senate pack, I think so, for me anyway.

It's like I'm getting two SA Shock Troops for $10 each, and I get a free senate pod thrown in. I'm giving the Yoda/Palpatine to a friend.

I doubt I'll get another, I already had one #6 shock, but I did want 4 because that's how many are in the senate chamber in the film.

I just received in the mail four more Shocktroopers from jasonh

I will add them to the two I currently have with Commander Deviss

And when I get the battlepack I will finally have 8

I allways get 8 troopers to a commander

I just received in the mail f more Shocktroopers from jasonh

How do you differentiate? Doesn't Deviss look exactly like a regular Shock Trooper?

I try to get as many figure s as possible, I like variant style figures that have a "fact-based" feature, such as the demise of grievous.

How do you differentiate? Doesn't Deviss look exactly like a regular Shock Trooper?

I've always wondered about this.. I think when people first started seeing pics of the clones, some pics of art scetches and CG mock ups leaked and there was pics of Commander Gree.. and then the same looking clone, but done up in the 501st colors.. then shock trooper's colors.. and I think that's mainly where the fans got the idea that, that's what they look like...

When all they really are, are Gree's with different paint, really, look at them, they're exactly like Gree, suspenders, holster on one leg.. happy-go-lucky visor... hmmm....

None of my surrounding targets have done there resets and there is a real jerk @ target and he wont tell me when the reset is and also he takes all the good stuff and sells it @ the flea market.

I have managed to get a guy to pull out the battlepack. I found the grevous around the 1st to 2ed week of april. I think that I was one of the first to get it and report it.

Personally I do not like the grevous as much as the senate battle pack.

None of my surrounding targets have done there resets and there is a real jerk @ target and he wont tell me when the reset is and also he takes all the good stuff and sells it @ the flea market.

I'd call his boss. I work retail, & it's against most company policies to buy items before they hit the stores shelves. And if he's waiting for them to hit the shelves, it's against most company policies to buy items with your employee discount for purchases with the intnet to resell. Also, if he's a jerk, complain to his boss. I had a Target-Jerk here, and after complaining to his boss, he now actually helps me out.......!

Personally I do not like the grevous as much as the senate battle pack.

If you don't really like the Greivous, do you want to sell/trade him? @firedevil@

Your thinking Thire

Deviss is the red commander

OBTW The Target I work at started the reset this morning

Yeah,

The Target in Jone's Valley in Huntsville Alabama started thier reset today as well.I asked the guy working toys if they had the Skirmish senate set and he scanned the bar code and yes they had it.The guy was nice enough to go into the back and brought out the case.There were 4 left.I was going to buy it then I took a hard look at it and thought,I will wait for the hunt for grevious set for TRU.I thanked the guy for doing getting them.The other Target on University Drive had the Target Grevious and I thought the Grevious didn't hold a candle to last year's Utapau Shadow trooper.Noe that I found these.They didn't do it for me.

Your thinking Thire

Deviss is the red commander

OBTW The Target I work at started the reset this morning

Ah, ok. In which case, I do the same, but since I have three red commanders, I just treat two like...uhh..liutenents or whatever rank is below commander but above normal soldier.

On topic, I have yet to see either Grievous or the battle pack. Actually, I rarely see anything at Target of the Saga Collection except empty pegs.

These are a coupleof nice pieces...But a little costly...I traded my friend 5 UGH's for the Grevious and Senate pack...Yes, I know he did better...but he is my friend and I already had 2 of each of the figures I traded him...Besides, I didnt have an extra $35 to pay for these...

i'll trade 5 ugh for those......... @firedevil@

i got all the battle packs i need

i got 8 total...

i figure even if you bought the figures are retail which ends up to be over 7 bucks each

2x SHock@ 7 = 14

so you are getting the pod, yoda and pal for 6 bucks, not too bad

now if you see it like a normal target exclusive (aka Demise of General Grevious)

then its a super deal....DoGG = 12.99

2x SHock@12.99 > 19.99 Battle pack