(New) Takara Batman (and Catwoman) Pics [Link]

holytoledo69

Hey Looky here.

Click pics to open in a new window and access more pics. Hit the next button at the bottom for shots of Batman and Catwoman.

He looks great!! I wonder if Takara will produce some Superman Returns figs.

Anyone know an online store I can order Batman?

Better likeness and better proportioned than Hot toys and Medicom's. BBTS has their's for pre-order. I'm not ordering catwoman though...

this is a?...

microman?..

@loll@ no siree. Its a geniuine 1/6 (12 inch) figure, fully articulated (and most of the armor doesnt interfere with the articulation I'm told.)

That looks awesome!

• 1 month later...
Guest DavAnthony

Thanks for the pictures. How did you get yours already? I didn't think they were being released until Aug?

Dave

Thanks for the pictures. How did you get yours already? I didn't think they were being released until Aug?

Dave

Hi Dave, its released in Japan this week, living in Singapore, we get it pretty quickly. Hope to get more photos later on. Haven't begun to play with the accessories.

Guest DavAnthony

Ahhh I see. Thanks for the information! I'm in the U.S. so it takes a little bit longer over here.

I'm looking forward to seeing more photos.

Dave

I don't know.

The prototype and lighted shots look great.

The out of box shots and the packaged one I link too make it look as small as the Medicom one (look at him next to Superman) and less than 1/6, a weird jaw line, and as skinny as the Medicom one. You get the Bale head and some other accessories, but not $200 woth if you're living in the US.

I'll probably get the sharper detailed, larger Hot Toys one instead.

10044327a3.jpg

HTBatman2.jpg

This one. He's in scale with the Hot Toys Superman, which is the best 1/6th Superman Returns figure, not the slightly inaccurate, crude DC Direct one or the she-male Real Action Heroes one

I don't know.

The prototype and lighted shots look great.

The out of box shots and the packaged one I link too make it look as small as the Medicom one (look at him next to Superman) and less than 1/6, a weird jaw line, and as skinny as the Medicom one. You get the Bale head and some other accessories, but not $200 woth if you're living in the US.

I'll probably get the sharper detailed, larger Hot Toys one instead.

10044327a3.jpg