JoeRhyno's Pay for my Wife's Teeth Auction

JoeRhyno

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought this needed a bump.

And I'll bid on lot 3.

Thanks.. but how much... the starting bid I guess?

Sorry, yeah, the $10 starting bid.

Wow.. you guys rule!!!

Be sure to look out for Part 2 this sunday.. maybe monday night...probably wont be as many this time... :(

Thanks again my homies!!!

Cool. I was gonna ask if you were going to do more.

Are you planning to sell vehicles?

Cool. I was gonna ask if you were going to do more.

Are you planning to sell vehicles?

yeah... I'll only have like 5 lots though... I might be able to squeeze in a little more though, lol.. no vehicles, sorry, I sold those like 8 years ago on ebay in one big lot :(

Well, looks like we know which auction is the hot ticket this round!

Looking forward to round two as well...

Yeah, no kidding, lol.. and here I was thinking people wouldn't want that lot cause of the Vypras, lol...

I think I know which one will be the "hot" one next round... TM should love it... want a hint?

There'll be two of them.. so you'll have two baby birds to feed. ;)

do you have jinx's cape by any chance??

No, just the figure, got a while back with a bunch of figures/fodder...lol..

As I stated in the other thread, My wife had some dental work, and has to go in for some more work and we dont have Dental insurance... so I'm selling off a lot of my Army/Troops Builders. I know I'm not going to be able to pay for the whole bill with what I make from here, but every little bit will help.. and at least she knows I care and my toys come last(and family comes first... pssst... right now, she has no clue I'm doing this) :) I'd rather my fellow homies get these than some random Joe on ebay... so... here we go...

First the Rules...

1. You have to be a member of TNI to bid on any of the lots, and YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER AS OF APRIL 29th. Why? Just to be fair and just incase some troll trys to be funny ;)

2. Speaking of Trolls... no trolls alloud.. if you're a known Troll here, and you bid... I'll post and let people know your bid doesn't count.

3. I have say so on any other people I dont want bidding.. so, if I see some guy that does nothing but sell stuff on ebay, or here, try to bid on the items, I have the right to post and say your post doesn't count ;) that goes for any other member that I feel isn't alloud...

4. For now, this will have to be paypal only... If you win a bunch of them, then I might let it slide.. but the payment has to be in a timely manner(same goes with paypal payments)... If you cant afford them till say May 15th.. then dont bid ;) Shipping will be an added $2.50, shipped in an envelope.. if you win more than one(and/or if you're from another country), then it'll be $5, no matter how many you win, or where you're from :)

5. When posting a bid, please put in bold the LOT # that you want to bid on and your amount... please only post here if you're bidding... it'll help everyone in the long run.

6. The Auctions will go on till Sunday, May 7th 2006, at 10:00PM Central time

NOT SURE ON THE TIME? THIS LINK WILL HELP:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-IL.aspx

When that says 10:00PM.. it's OVER, unless for some reason, the auction dies and nobody is interested anymore, then I'll post that I'll end it, but I'll be fair and give people a day ;)

All the lots come with what you see in the pics... unless I find something later I'll list it under or if possible, take another pic... so.. on with the Show...

LOT 1

SandVipers.jpg

SandVipers: No weapons

CURRENT BID: $20( Cobra Command)

LOT 2

Infantry.jpg

TRU Infantry and Scarface: 2 Marauder Inc Ak-47s

CURRENT BID: $12(D Prime)

LOT 3

NINJAS.jpg

Ninja Lot: Come with swords you see in the pic

CURRENT BID: $10(pesatyel)

LOT 4

SnowWolf_Serpents.jpg

Snow Wolf/Serpents: come with all weapons and one DTC cardback

CURRENT BID: $25(SKARAPZ)

LOT 5

TeleVipers.jpg

Tele-Vipers: Come with shoulder thingie and all but the "python" one have the mic

CURRENT BID: $15(LOST VIPER)

LOT 6

Crimson.jpg

Crimson Lot: Comes with what you see in the pic

CURRENT BID: $20(Inggasson)

LOT 7

RedVypras.jpg

Red Ninja Chick Lot: Convention exclusive Jinx and 2 Vipras

CURRENT BID: $60(Primenybt)

LOT 8

Vipers.jpg

Misc. Viper Lot: 6 total, that red guy in back you cant see, is just like the other Red one ;)

CURRENT BID: $7(Lost Viper)

LOT 9

Alleys.jpg

Alley Viper Lot: I found 2 file cards, after I took the pic... but that's it, no guns, backpacks, shield or that sweet, sweet guillie suit.

CURRENT BID: $16(Crimson Twins)

MODS: Can this stay in the Joes section for a couple days? Then if you fell it need to be moved, I understand. Thanks.