VTSC Biker Scout on Speederbike

jedicrippler

Ooh, no ball joint for the Raider eh? Well, I'll be getting a set through BBTS so I'll have one, but that's good to know. I hate the swivel elbows too.

Biker Scout looks good on the speeder bike - which bike is that?

My Biker Scouts sits awesome atop his 99 cent speeder bike. I need like 4 more bikes, but the prices have gone up on Ebay due to folks getting this fig (well at least that's what i think). Before this fig hit, you get a potf leia or luke with speeder bike for like 99 cents, now, you may actually have to pay sticker price. Sucks. I think the VTSC and VOTC are awesome!

Ooh, no ball joint for the Raider eh? Well, I'll be getting a set through BBTS so I'll have one, but that's good to know. I hate the swivel elbows too.

It's the one that came with the TRU AT-ST re-release a few years ago. Basically the same one we've been getting since the 80s, just non-explodable. I did realize that one of the rear flaps is missing. Must be in the box, I'll have to check. @hmmm@

It's the one that came with the TRU AT-ST re-release a few years ago. Basically the same one we've been getting since the 80s, just non-explodable. I did realize that one of the rear flaps is missing. Must be in the box, I'll have to check. @hmmm@

So there's never been a redesigned version? I may have to pick one or two up, but I want the best version, if there is one.

Oh, I don't know. Looks good to me.

100_0345.jpg

100_0344.jpg

100_0346.jpg

I did this with one of mine.. I should have snapped pix of it also..

So there's never been a redesigned version? I may have to pick one or two up, but I want the best version, if there is one.

Nope, no redesigned version. The VOTC scout is the best one out there.

Off topic, but...

Nope, no redesigned version. The VOTC scout is the best one out there.
What about the Clone Wars Speederbike? I don't have one to compare, but, I see at least 3 definate differences. I'd love to see this one released w/ ROTJ paint scheme (finally w/ corrected controlgrips :)) Ideally, w/ a clear stand/support rod (I can dream...) ;)

Off topic, but...

What about the Clone Wars Speederbike? I don't have one to compare, but, I see at least 3 definate differences. I'd love to see this one released w/ ROTJ paint scheme (finally w/ corrected controlgrips :)) Ideally, w/ a clear stand/support rod (I can dream...) ;)

I had one and gave it to my friend..

The armor was a pain in the ass to keep on and his legs look goofy off the bike with the wide stance.. besides, Scout troops look so much cooler than the EP2 clones (IMHO)..

There's this one, too, which looks even better. The problem with both of those is they used that cheap, gummi plastic that goes limp. @grumpy@

^There we go. I'd like to see something like that (w/ sturdier plastic) released; looks like the Scout fits pretty well, now we just need new versions of Luke and Leia. <_>