garage sale finds......

KENNY GUIDO

Nice score Kenny!

I was wondering . . . it's been about 5 years or so since 3 3/4" Joes made their come back. I know a lot of people got into Joe collecting during this time but now that so many years have passed I figure there are going to be a lot of those people who are now "over it". Meaning they don't care to collect Joes anymore, they got it out of their system and now they want to sell their stuff to get some cash. It's kind of the way I am concerning Star Wars toys. I figure this means we are going to start seeing a lot of Joe stuff (both new and vitage) hitting the secondary market.

It just depends on the person really, we all go through times like that, personaly I allways recamend to at least keep you're fave peices incase you ever decide to go back ;) Most days though now people just ebay there stuff... grrrr... Miss the good old days wwhere you could still find lots of good toys at garage sales :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE