"best of series" out

CLAM

hey folks.. tonight walmart had a case of some kind of "best of series"... it was a bunch of old figures repacked in the new Saga packaging...

they had 12 figures, and they are actually numbered like "6 of 12" etc..

so.. if this is old, sorry. but if not, then start looking if you want them

Thanks for the heads up, Clam.

Episode III: Heroes & Villians Collection

If it weren't for the Saga and VTSC, I might be tempeted to pick up a couple of these that I passed on last year. Now, the second wave, there are quite a few of those I'd like another chance at...

Do these guys come with holograms too? and are they the same price as the saga figures? I really didn't pay much attention to them since I have all the ones I want.

I also have a Q for anyone who has bought them. Do they come with their own stands that Have there name on them or are they just like they are in the rots box just in the saga box?

I hope that they come with their own bases.

I am going to look for these today. Wish me luck!

they come in the same kinda card and blister as the saga figures except its says heroes and villians. they are the same price as the saga figures. actually they put them on the same pegs as the saga figures mixed together. I grabbed the clone pilot and clone trooper.

have a question though. are all the clone pilots black or are they a variant because on the

the front and back it shows the pilots in his grey uniform instead of the black? like the rots figures.

Yet another set of rehashed figures... sigh

I went to wal-mart last night and I scored Vader, annie, obi, yoda, Mace, Bacacara, R2, Chewie. The other four were out of stock when I got there I asked the woman and she said that they had put them out only an hour or so ago. So close yet so far.

What I was also shocked to see was I put in the dpic @ target for mace(battlepack), Kit fistos star fighter, and the Ep3 wave (heros and villians) and they all came up with the not in stock room and no asile but at least that means that they can not be to far form comming out for them to already be in the computer.