Yea wow

nomadofthewaves

I was going to pick up a couple of extras, just incase, but there were so many popping up everywhere I went that I didn't think it would be worth it.

Guess I was wrong.

I probably would have but I wasn't working at the time and money was a bit tight. It was simply amazing that I was able to keep up with the new figures as well as I did.

Not to sound scalperish here, but if I come across a figure that I think might become rare then I will get one or two extra and possibly sell them sometime down the line to help pay for my collecting addiction. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Oh well! Not the first time and it won't be the last.

that is just insane.....i saw him only once but passed him up cause i was sick of the vette mold....i still dont regret passing him up

A very nice board member at seibertron.com hooked me up for one $30 shipped just a month ago. I remain very grafetul as I never saw a swerve in stores. Swerve was the last I needed to finish my alts, so it was really cool of the guy to sell it to me for basically cost.

yea alts are weird that way, half the time most of them are worth more than the Bts :S go figure :S

I'll still stick with the bt line though when I can :D & since everyone else wants the alts I can pick and choose the bts and even wait for a sale :)

@loll@

Glad I scooped him up retail, I only saw him a total of 3 times, and I visit stores quite often.

I probably saw him around 20+ times. He was hard to find around here for awhile, but then he was suddenly popping up everywhere. A few places actually had the same one sitting around on the shelves for weeks. That's mainly why I never got another one.

I will say this though, it was rather tough finding one in a mint box. For some reason, every time I came across these figures they were in boxes that were all smashed to hell.