help me choose a Bane

Inggasson

Yep! For Bane, I'd go with the Mattel one...

Too bad it wasn't bulkier though!

Nice to see the Mattel haters haven't shown up yet @nana@ ...that's right, bring it!

Ha, anyway while the DCD Bane is huge, i just like the Mattel version more.

The comic and Osito are nice additions.

Oh I hate mattel... lets face it they suck...

How ever its the 4hm I Love who work for mattel...

Which is the only reason any of here actaully buy there c*** lets face it :P

Oh I hate mattel... lets face it they suck...

How ever its the 4hm I Love who work for mattel...

Which is the only reason any of here actaully buy there c*** lets face it :P

@hmmm@ true...i guess i should have said the DCD fanatics haven't shown up yet

The matel Bane looks better from the top half than the DCD one. (his legs look kinda shoddy)

But he is TIIIINY. If you want a Bane that feels and looks the way Bane should next to the batman figures go with the DCD one,

Also it's mattel so they butchered a decent 4HM sculpt and you'll be left with a shiney brittle overly blackwashed peice of junk.

It's too bad the DCD Bane wasn't a better sculpt, but its still decent and the quality of the Mattel one ( or lack therof) does not even compare to the DCD one.

Also it's mattel so they butchered a decent 4HM sculpt and you'll be left with a shiney brittle overly blackwashed peice of junk.

Okay, I get that you're not fond of Mattel. Really, I do. However, I can't help but get annoyed that you insist on making statements like this anytime someone mentions the DCSH line. I mean, how do you back up these statements? I've never seen you give any support to them, just random comments that make me think maybe you're dismissing the line out of hand without actually looking at the figures. For example:

Shiny? Moreso than the DCD one? No, not that I've seen.

Brittle? So you have evidence of more-than-normal breakage in the Bane figure? I've never heard of one breaking, let alone many.

Overly blackwashed? I've seen dozens of them, and none of them look like too much wash of any kind was applied. Not only that, but complaining about too much blackwash on a figure that's 75% black to begin with seems a bit silly.

You're welcome to have your opinion that DCSH is an inferior toyline. By all means, hate away. I just want to see some thought in your criticism, instead of what is pretty obviously an unsupported following of the hater crowd.

To me, it seems like you're the one who hasn't seen both brands side by side.

I do have both Banes in the house. My brother owns both of them and i own the DCD one. It seems strange that i have to go to such great lenghs to prove my point, because to me it's clear as day just by looking at them. But i will although i would expect the same from someone who claims they are great. I've yet to see ay pics that prove so. I'm too lazy now but whenever i have some kind of time i WILL post a folowup clearly proving all my points

To me, it seems like you're the one who hasn't seen both brands side by side.

I do have both Banes in the house. My brother owns both of them and i own the DCD one. It seems strange that i have to go to such great lenghs to prove my point, because to me it's clear as day just by looking at them. But i will although i would expect the same from someone who claims they are great. I've yet to see ay pics that prove so. I'm too lazy now but whenever i have some kind of time i WILL post a folowup clearly proving all my points

Can't wait to see this :D