TNA News: Talent Not Used, Lockdown, Sting, More!

Outsiders

According to reports, a good number of TNA talent were not used at the TV tapings this past Monday night for Spike TV. This is due to TNA changing the format for iMPACT! of having less matches and more attention on major storylines.

Dory Funk Jr. has a new column up on TNA's website. Details regarding the new "TNA Lockdown" action figure set featuring the Six Sides of Steel and TNA stars is up on TNA's website as well.

Sting is featured on the cover of the latest Inside Wrestling/The Wrestler magazine. The magazine will be released on May 2.

This is due to TNA changing the format for iMPACT! of having less matches and more attention on major storylines.

And so it continues......... @grumpy@

Short rant

Freakin TNA is turning into WcW! Every week they push less and less of the wrestlers that help put them on the map and more and more of these overpaid faces that dont even wrestle until a PPV! I was excited to finally get TNA on regular TV but now I wonder how long it will be until I'm as bored watching that as I am by watching most of WWE programming.

End rant

thanks for listening @smilepunch@

To me what made TNA was seeing matches.

I agree, and without the matches it won't be watchable for me. They really are taking a gamble by moving in that direction, since they have only an hour long show anyway. WWE can get away with the "more storyline" bullcrap because they have 2 hour shows for both Raw and Smackdown. I think TNA is setting themselves up for failure.

that is why i watched them, now they are turning wwe. wwe has seriously about 45 min of actual "wrestling", the rest is bs talking, plugging the stupid as hell kane movie, vince vs god angle, cena getting booed while trying to talk, triple h talking about be king. all that bs really keeps me from watching.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE