Steve Nash win NBA MVP

GTA Sith

WTF does Steve Nash get the MVP instend of Kobe Bryan, Kobe was the favorite to get the MVP this year but they gave it to Nash because one of his star player on the Suns is out for the season. Kobe had a better year then Nash.

In terms of scoring... yes.

Iam not a big fan of Nash, but I could see why he got voted for the award. He made his whole team have career years! Gotta say thats impressive.

On an individual level, Kobe, Lebron, Dirk and Wade all deserved it! But thats not what the NBA coaches and officials like! They like 'team' work... not just individual maturity.

And wait... Nash didn't get it... just yet. Its not official.

I could see why he got voted for the award. He made his whole team have career years!

That's what an MVP does. Kobe did not make his teammates any better. MJ had to learn that, but I don't think Kobe will.

Well he can't... Unless Odom steps up. The rest of the Laker crew are only average players... Theres no one to make better there. lol

When Odom starts putting up Pippen like numbers, Kobe will get MJ like praise and awards.

Exactly.

WTF does Steve Nash get the MVP instend of Kobe Bryan, Kobe was the favorite to get the MVP this year but they gave it to Nash because one of his star player on the Suns is out for the season. Kobe had a better year then Nash.

I disagree respectfully. Kobe is a better player than Nash, but like everyone else here has said, he does not make anyone better. Granted, he did that in the first four games of the series against Phoenix....

Nash made guys like James Jones, Boris Diaw, Tim Thomas, and Raja Bell have career seasons...plus, he led that team to a second division title without Amare. This after they got rid of Q-Rich and Joe Johnson. Until Kobe can make his teammates better CONSISTENTLY, he won't garner MVP praise. Heck. LeBron deserved that award more than Kobe

I think he deserved it! :)

I think he deserved it! :)

he who?

Nash? Mos def.

Kobe? You might want to justify that.

Oops. I meant Nash. Cause he won! :) @can@

The only thing Kobe deserved was that clotheline Bell gave him.

@loll@ @lol@

Ohh...so true.

On a side note, I saw someone say something about how Kobe has no one on his team to make better...I'd have to disagree with that. The Lakers, as they are right now, are a very young team, with lots of talent. It's just too bad they have to play with someone who doesn't understand what team ball is about.

Their young talent was demonstrated in the beginning of their matchup against the Suns when the they were actually playing as a team, Kobe was giving the ball up, and they were meshing well together on the floor. I actually found myself kind of cheering them on, even as much as I hate Kobe's attitude and arrogance. If they carry that over into next season, the Lakers could become a strong force to be dealt with again. I don't see that happening though, as Kobe just doesn't seem to get it, and his attention-whore attitude will most likely always keep any team he is on from playing well together.

What I don't get about Kobe is he's been playing this whole season like he's the only one that can get things done for his team. When he scored 81 in a NARROW victory over the RAPTORS, he said his teammates weren't getting it done, and he had to step up. Then, when the season is on the line against Phoenix, he doesn't do anything in the second half. He basically took himself out of the game. 3 shots in the half? 1 point? I guess it wasn't important enough of a game to put up 81 points. I mean how could an elimination game in the playoffs compare to lighting up a cellar dwelling team in a game that really didn't matter? Now all of a sudden he wants to get his teammates involved? And that's the wrong way to do it. You don't take yourself out to get others involved. That's what makes Nash a two time MVP. He gets the job done, and makes his team better at the same time.