Saga2 Battle of Naboo Case Breakdown

Mister Fett

869500000 SW SAGA BASIC FIGURE

1x TSC/#044 Luke Skywalker (Endor Battle Poncho)

869600000 SW SAGA BASIC FIGURE

2x TSC/#045: Darth Vader (Endor Capture)

869800000 SW SAGA BASIC FIGURE

2x TSC/#046: Rebel Trooper (Endor Bunker)

870900000 SW SAGA BSC FIG

1x TSC/#047: Darth Maul (Holographic Sith Lord)

870890000 SW SAGA BSC FIG

1x TSC/#048: Obi-Wan Kenobi (TBA)

870840000 SW SAGA BSC FIG

1x TSC/#049: Rep Bean (Gungan Warrior)

movie_bg.jpg

870850000 SW SAGA BSC FIG

2x TSC/#050: Naboo Royal Soldier

870860000 SW SAGA BSC FIG

1x TSC/#051: Podracer Pilots 2-Pack

870880000 SW SAGA BSC FIG

1x TSC/#052: Graga (Mos Espa Market Stallholder)

movie_bg.jpg

What a "mix assortment" @smilepunch@

Only 2 "Naboo" figures plus Endor wave & Tatooine figures :P

BTW,I'm interested in Luke Endor figure :D

Wow yet more holo figures...

I thought the Endor Luke and Vader were out of the mix. This looks like it will be a decent wave. Hopefully that Obi Wan is a Super Articulated TPM version. A SA Qui Gon would have also been nice.

The Luke, Vader, and Endor Soldier were rumored to be retools/rereleases; at least, that was until ToyFair and Hasbro's revealing of the wave. (and yet they kept that Emperor?!) The Luke probably would've been an OTC repack w/ helmet & poncho, the Vader, meh, between the Hoth wave, Tatooine (Bespin), and, I believe, the ROTS Best of wave, I don't think it'll be missed. At least the Naboo soldier was thought to be new. As long as holo Maul's costume is accurate, I welcome it; it's a version I've actually kind of looked forward to.

Rebelscum - Endor wave info

Rebelscum - Naboo wave info

I would hope ROTS Pilot Obi-Wan is used quite a bit from now on; swap out the heads, tunic skirts, and paint, and you could finally have good versions of Obi-Wan (from all 3 flims), and even Qui-Gon, Mace, etc...

If this is the true case breakdown than I am kind of pleased with it. I still think that this is not the real case because I thought that they announced that the figs were taken off the wave. I am looking forward the most to the obi-wan then the Naboo pilot, After that I really have no intrest in them but will still buy them because I have to have them all!