Which version of Hulk vs. Leader for you?

firestongue

I'm really stuck cause I like the Closed Mouth Hulk and the Tall headed Leader...but they don't come packed together. So I'd have to buy the set twice to get the figures I want, and I don't feel like shelling out that kinda cash. So I'll proably end up getting the closed Mouth Hulk/Round headed leader cause I'm really buying the pack for the Hulk figure.

If anyone buys the Open Mouthed Hulk, but wants the round headed leader instead of the tall headed one, then send me a PM and we can work something out.

I'm really stuck cause I like the Closed Mouth Hulk and the Tall headed Leader...but they don't come packed together. So I'd have to buy the set twice to get the figures I want, and I don't feel like shelling out that kinda cash. So I'll proably end up getting the closed Mouth Hulk/Round headed leader cause I'm really buying the pack for the Hulk figure.

If anyone buys the Open Mouthed Hulk, but wants the round headed leader instead of the tall headed one, then send me a PM and we can work something out.

I'm in the same boat, I have both versions right now but I was trying to narrow it down to just one. I prefer the closed mouth Hulk and the tall head Leader.

for me it only depends on the hulk, not the leader. I can't decide which hulk to get and I probably won't display either leader. oh well, I won't be getting hulk first anyway.

Seems a lot of people are....I wonder if it was stupid, or Smart Marketing on Toy Biz's part to pack them that way.

Toy biz knew exactly what they were doing. They did this intentionally to maximize profits, based on the addictions of fan boys who have to have both versions of a figure! If they put both angry figures in a package together, then the other pack would never sell. Somehow I guess they missed it with the Kingpin/Unmasked daredevil pack because I perferred the black suit Kingpin and he happened to come with unmasked Daredevil so it was fine with me.

Come on. I mean - the guy has a pair of bollocks fo a head.

Classic Leader all the way for me!

Well, at least we cant say he isnt a 'well rounded' individual.

He certainly has balls!

Maybe some would say he has a 'good head' on his shoulders (could apply for either version).

I would say he is a 'ballsy' kind of guy.

No way can we say he's lost his marbles!

And he definitely seems like a 'teste' kind of guy.

:D

@loll@

I want both the FULL PACKAGE hahahahaha.

@loll@ @smilepunch@ Sounds wrong on so many levels...

hell yea it does sound wrong now wheres the leader with lips for a head.

I only bought the shaft Leader, but I'd buy a lips Leader too. I'm so tempted to display Leader with Phoenix sitting on his head @loll@

I also declare this post the greatest post of the week, and probably even the month.