Marvel Bowen busts

AceXtreme

JJ where are youuu

never been fond of busts personaly... at least the ones that are just the heads or half the body... I like the ones that are half the body/head, and arms... other wise its just too creepy S:

JJ where are youuu

never been fond of busts personaly... at least the ones that are just the heads or half the body... I like the ones that are half the body/head, and arms... other wise its just too creepy S:

yes?

i love bowen ever since my mom bought me the bowen sperman statue back in 1991-ish. I have around 40 bowen busts and like 15 non-bowen busts and statues

these pics are from like a year ago i have like almost triple that now

7ca2850d.jpg

4dbd9ac0.jpg

80b0f204.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE