XMC

wolvie84

Waiting on series 3...

Yeah same here... Can't believe it takes 3 series for me to buy my second figure. (White Storm being my first of course).

Good choice :D

Anyway, I plan on getting series 2 and not liking it. I've gotta get thoe whole set, being the completist I am. I'm really looking forward to the Rogue and Iceman(s) in series 3 though.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as what I've seen from the XMC waves, the only good figures that i think have been released are Storm and Archangel...i'm skipping everything else. Too bad we can't see any real X-Men Classic characters, like the Blob, Banshee, Dazzler, etc....oh well.

Yet, the upcoming Iced/De-Iced Iceman versions, Colossus and Avalanche are looking good.

One of the 2 Targets here just finished their aisle resets and they've got these figures now. Didn't even give the figures they had a second glance, but I was pretty happy to find out there will be a fairly reliable source for me to find series 3 when they hit.

That Wolvie looks massive! But he does look decent.

One of the 2 Targets here just finished their aisle resets and they've got these figures now. Didn't even give the figures they had a second glance, but I was pretty happy to find out there will be a fairly reliable source for me to find series 3 when they hit.

That's good to hear. I am sick of waiting on TRU and their one case-per-month. Not that I have bought many in Series 1 or 2, but Series 3 is going to be hot...

Nice! Gotta love that Hobby!

Just got a call from one of my good friends who was out hunting after work. These finally hit one of my local Target's and they had a mix of both Series 1 & 2? I got the Mags I've been looking for months and het got cat-faced Beast & Mags. Said there was also a Storm, Archangel, House of M Wolverine, both Cykes, etc. No Juggs of course....:(

I hadn't heard that Targets were carrying these and I also find it weird they had Series 1, 1.5 and 2 all simultaneously....

Yet, the upcoming Iced/De-Iced Iceman versions, Colossus and Avalanche are looking good.

Agreed the Iceman figures looked really good.....I hope to get at least the Boby Drake version. I also really want the Avalanche figure, it's not really his classic look, which I would have rathered but still this one doesnt look bad. As for Colossus he also looks really good, but I'm more than happy with my ML5 version so I'll pass on him.

target now?

sweet!

what is the DCPI number please??

it is listed on your receit.

Like the ML # is 087 06 1000

I'll call my friend later to see if he still has the reciept. I stopped over after work to pick up the Mags but didn't even look for the receipt.

Also, finally found the SMC at WM after work. Only went for Hobbie right now, passed on Hydro and SpiderHulk. I have been waiting for all this stuff for weeks and it all hits within a 24 hour period. When it rains it pours!

Gee why am I not surprised......nothing at my target. I swear I am destined to not get these it seems. Anyone have a DCPI?

Draven

Hang in there, bro. You'll get them eventually. I'm still looking for Juggs, too.

there are reports around here in chi-town that some Super Targets have reset and have these now.. haven't seen any at the normal Targets around me yet though.

The Target where they were found here was a regular, so they should be at all Target's soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I've passed on most of the figures only picking up Archangel and Storm :) The House of M Wolvie looks cool though but I will get Colossus, Rogue, and all the Icemans (minus Ultimate version)

Are these figures in scale with ML?

prowl you ever see the other icemens you snag em for me ;)

beast looks good but too much paint around his face or somethin gI duno...

his 616 head looks the best

Synch did you get the package yet?