Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayam! That's some haul! I'd be happy to get what you got. Living in the home of the SDCC, I hope it'll be ok when I find them. I've got like 5-10 WMs within a 20 mile radius from me. Congrats Kndy on that haul! Hope you get the missing figures to build Giantman. Did you purchase just one set for yourself and extras for trade for others?

Dayam! That's some haul! I'd be happy to get what you got. Living in the home of the SDCC, I hope it'll be ok when I find them. I've got like 5-10 WMs within a 20 mile radius from me. Congrats Kndy on that haul! Hope you get the missing figures to build Giantman. Did you purchase just one set for yourself and extras for trade for others?

I had extras in my cart but a friend of mine came and he wanted to buy a set and gave him the extras I had that he couldn't find on the display.

It's fine though. I opened them up and I have to admit that these are very nice. You know after looking at Kitty...too bad they didn't give her a phasing variant or something. But this is a very cool wave. Now, if I can find a variant or a Havok, I would be a happier camper.

kndy

im used to it from some of these guys, its funny some ask for help then im willing to help those who ask and then get b***hed at by others

its a lose lose situation for me

Dayum dude!!! You really cleaned house!!! I could care less either way but you do kinda invite this on yourself...I remember last year when people for screaming for your blood when you snatched those Target clones. You do you and I'm sure that quite a few people here love that you bless them with your goods. My question is wouldn't it be more prudent to PM your peeps or at least "censor" your haul (y'know instead of "I spent 937 lower it to 200 or so)? I am glad I don't live where you do but can you really fault when people call you out?? It's almost like you're bragging and well some people don't handle that well. Just sayin I woulda figured you learned your lesson about coming out like this a few brags ago......

jeeze some of you guys need to learn how to read.

im not bragging, if you read posts before the pics, synch asked me to post pics, and i even said why someone is just going to complain, and synch says to just post the pics, so i did

and you know what if anybody asked me to keep an eye for them i would. Look at the pics i posted from sdcc last year. 3/4 of that stuff is for people here. look at the feedback link in my sig, and the amount of people on there. Ive been fair with everybody here.

Okay last time....how mindless does that make you.....knowing heads might complain, you knowing better, and still opening yourself up to potential abuse?? if YOU could READ you'd see I gave you your props...I've been around long enough to see how many people you help...your buying habits are not my issue (again I am grateful I don't have to swim in your pool). Fair, righteous, benevolant, toy messiah aside...I only asked why you continue to pull a stunt that sets folks off. I never insulted you, I asked a question...instead of answering it you and your groupies veer it to "You woulda cleared out a store too", or "JJ hooks so many people up leave him alone". That had nothing to do with the question that you avoided....I'll ask you again: If you know that this is not the first time people had screamed for your head WHY keep doing it (and why did you listen to someone who is supposed to be grateful you hook them up when they know better as well). So who is really needing to learn how to read??

This is too funny. Everybody is trippin because they ain't found them yet. For everyone who has found them congrats. For everyone who hasn't found them yet have patience. Their are a lot of people out there just buying the variants or short packed figures just to make some profit. What I would do is if you come across them buy'em. They only last anywhere to an hour to a whole day. Then just ask fellow collectors to help you out.

Nothing here! what else is new!

im used to it from some of these guys, its funny some ask for help then im willing to help those who ask and then get b***hed at by others

Dayum dude!!! You really cleaned house!!! I could care less either way but you do kinda invite this on yourself...I remember last year when people for screaming for your blood when you snatched those Target clones. You do you and I'm sure that quite a few people here love that you bless them with your goods. My question is wouldn't it be more prudent to PM your peeps or at least "censor" your haul (y'know instead of "I spent 937 lower it to 200 or so)? I am glad I don't live where you do but can you really fault when people call you out?? It's almost like you're bragging and well some people don't handle that well. Just sayin I woulda figured you learned your lesson about coming out like this a few brags ago......

im not bragging, if you read posts before the pics, synch asked me to post pics, and i even said why someone is just going to complain, and synch says to just post the pics, so i did

and you know what if anybody asked me to keep an eye for them i would. Look at the pics i posted from sdcc last year. 3/4 of that stuff is for people here. look at the feedback link in my sig, and the amount of people on there. Ive been fair with everybody here.

Okay last time....how mindless does that make you.....knowing heads might complain, you knowing better, and still opening yourself up to potential abuse?? if YOU could READ you'd see I gave you your props...I've been around long enough to see how many people you help...your buying habits are not my issue (again I am grateful I don't have to swim in your pool). Fair, righteous, benevolant, toy messiah aside...I only asked why you continue to pull a stunt that sets folks off. I never insulted you, I asked a question...instead of answering it you and your groupies veer it to "You woulda cleared out a store too", or "JJ hooks so many people up leave him alone". That had nothing to do with the question that you avoided....I'll ask you again: If you know that this is not the first time people had screamed for your head WHY keep doing it (and why did you listen to someone who is supposed to be grateful you hook them up when they know better as well). So who is really needing to learn how to read??

Again why SHOULD he sensor his hauls just because of a few lil whiners with halfa brain who don't know any better than to blame all of there problems on him :P really though thats just stupid :D lets face it some people just like to whine no matter what and no matter the amount :P

Heck I posted by collection pics one time that had 3 phoenixes in it and got called scalping scum the same as jj lol 3!!!!! :P

in reality I coulda had ten times that many here for how much of a peg warmer she was over here in my little area :D

NOTHING HERE YET EITHER @can@ :P lol personaly I blame jj!! my area is so small I hardly get anything in and when I do other people beat me to it so I clal them scalpers @loll@ @loll@ @smilepunch@ @loll@

the kingstown wal-mart had the display there.they only had the box sets &masterpiece left . hopefully, they will get another shipment. nightcreeper, can you gave me a shout if you see them again @ kingstown?the toy hunt is on its 2nd week here now.

Still nothing in Texas. Hit 3 Wal-Marts again, found nothing good at any of them. I can't believe how many Darth Vaders there are out there.

Which Walmarts did you hit? maybe we can work somethang out if we are hitting the same ones!

Just found out Chicago Il got them in, & Arizona got them too...dam.

What about TEXAS! Oh crap... @grumpy@

Congrads to eveyone who got it.

...ahem... moving on, any new sightings?

Im still waiting for a finding in the NY state.

Someone posted about finding them in Olean, NY, which is near Buffalo, according to my father... who refuses to drive me that far. I'm 23, but don't drive, and that's the only NY location I've heard about so far. I checked the Wal Marts in Westbury Plaza and East Meadow on Long Island, but they had nothing, and one guy told me there have been about 300 people in to ask about the figures, and five before me that morning. He had no info on when they'd be in at his East Meadow store. I'm going back on Saturday, or at least calling.

If you go up to Olean, snag me a full set? THANKS! :D

now that I think of it: kitty's body is invisible woman's body so, someone could make a simple phasing custom out of the phasing version of F4M invisible woman. add a touch of paint...light to dark and tada! i'd love to see pics, if anyone decides to do this!

Whew, finally got some of the WM wave. Thankyou Walmart!!! This is the wave of waves, except for AOA Sabertooth, he looks funny. Thor is my favorite of the bunch. Anyways, congrats to everyone who got some and for those that didn't, as long as you can get to a WalMart, you'll definitely get yours. Watchout for that Antman paint app, I couldn't find a decent one! I also need to get that Bald Wolverine and any of version of the Sentry! Sooner or later i'll get him.

JADE and BBOYREALM reports that ML Giant Man series hit East San Diego [Lakeside Wal-Mart] (but not all Wal-Marts in San Diego), no PDQ, all on shelves. Every figure was there except the variants. All box sets (15-20 of each), 2-packs (2 boxes were left) and all Masterworks still there.

kndy

JADE and BBOYREALM reports that ML Giant Man series hit East San Diego [Lakeside Wal-Mart] (but not all Wal-Marts in San Diego), no PDQ, all on shelves. Every figure was there except the variants. All box sets (15-20 of each), 2-packs (2 boxes were left) and all Masterworks still there.

kndy

That’s great my cousin lives in lakeside this is awesome!!

Congrads to eveyone who got it.

...ahem... moving on, any new sightings?

Im still waiting for a finding in the NY state.

Someone posted about finding them in Olean, NY, which is near Buffalo, according to my father... who refuses to drive me that far. I'm 23, but don't drive, and that's the only NY location I've heard about so far. I checked the Wal Marts in Westbury Plaza and East Meadow on Long Island, but they had nothing, and one guy told me there have been about 300 people in to ask about the figures, and five before me that morning. He had no info on when they'd be in at his East Meadow store. I'm going back on Saturday, or at least calling.

If you go up to Olean, snag me a full set? THANKS! :D

hey, i'm in Buffalo, and if it makes you feel better, we're dry over here too.

Nah, I'm happy for others when they find stuff, even if I'm dry, so I'm sorry you can't get them. But you don't want to take a bit of a drive to Olean? Go ahead! And get me a set too!

lol i drove to olean once for business...never again. my truck was charged at by deer. i'll just wait i guess...

What up all! ML WM Wave has hit SAN DIEGO!!! My g/f made calls last night to a few before midnight but nothing. So we then got up this morning and I made the calls and one lady out in east San Diego had me transferred to the toy department and after a few rings she asked if anyone answered and I said no. Then she asked if I could wait as she checked herself. A few seconds later she confirmed there are Marvel Legends and I asked her if it was a huge display and she said yes. Then I continued by asking if it's full and she said yes, adding that they "always" restock because the customers love ML's. With that, my g/f continued to make a list of the WMs within a 15 mile radius, which came out to about 10 stores.

The first store we found DC Superheroes Wave 2. All were there but most of the paint apps were out of place. Picked up Doomsday and Supergirl. Second WM which was six miles down, had nothing. Third one, in east SD, jackpot!! This is the one the lady confirmed that they had them. No PDQ but rather down the aisles where people can see them as they pass by. It was FULLY stocked and everything accounted for BUT the variants!!!! Picked up one set for me minus variants and a few extras for KNDY and TEE2T out in NJ. They had about 20 or so of each boxsets, two cases of each two-pack, and two shelves/two pegs full of the single packs. Paint apps were really good on the singles while I can't say the same for the Young Avengers boxset.

We decided to hit the others in hopes of scoring variants, but no other WM had it until we hit Kearny Mesa. My g/f had a "feeling" that it was stripped already and she was right!! PDQ up and everything was gone except a few Thors, Antmen, two badly painted Sentries, and a lone Havok. I also found a Scarlet Witch "hidden" at the top shelf in the regular action figure aisle. Whoever hid it, it's GONE now! The name tag gave it away!!! LOL!!!

All in all, half a day's hunt, two out of 10 or so WM's had them. My advice? Make calls and ask if they have them. Rather than waste gas!!! Good luck all!!! CALI's in the hizzouse!!!!!

I had not heard of the bad paint jobs. Thats a bummer.

Has anyone had a problem with any figures joints?

yeah my friend opened a DD variant 2pack, and he said the ankle joint was bad and the left fore arm was wrong

Kndy also states all variants and HAVOK were long GONE when he got there, while others are still there....he's trying to figure out when the PDG went up. All the Young Avengers sets are MESSED UP w/ very bad paint job!!! 12 YA boxets and 12 Monsters. He means there are yellowing on Hulking, paint splatters on the others.

Poo. I really want the Young Avengers set. Man, I actually wish the Walmart wave had come out later, 'cause I won't have the chance to go looking until June when school's done. Walmart better keep restocking these.

ica n pick one up for you and we could meet somewhere one of these days, lmk

i posted cuz when it comes down to i could care less what any of you guys say about me

Again why SHOULD he sensor his hauls just because of a few lil whiners with halfa brain who don't know any better than to blame all of there problems on him :P really though thats just stupid :D lets face it some people just like to whine no matter what and no matter the amount :P

Heck I posted by collection pics one time that had 3 phoenixes in it and got called scalping scum the same as jj lol 3!!!!! :P

in reality I coulda had ten times that many here for how much of a peg warmer she was over here in my little area :D

NOTHING HERE YET EITHER @can@ :P lol personaly I blame jj!! my area is so small I hardly get anything in and when I do other people beat me to it so I clal them scalpers @loll@ @loll@ @smilepunch@ @loll@

it is my fault i drove up to canada this morning and wipped out al ure stores, cuz im evil like that,

Yea... im not going to go all the way to orlean because of one sighting. im not even sure they have alot. if i go there and they have

one or two, it wont be worth it.

Im going with a bunch of other freinds, and we're all colloectors.

This mean we might buy the whole store.

but if we find any im sure i'll pick up extra for who ever needs it.

(if i have the cash)