Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

nothing in northern va. i'm still on the hunt for wm legends. has anyone from va or md found them yet?

A friend of mine found them at kingston walmart today. He got me the two packs but they only had one thor(which he got me), and a few sabretooth and wolverines left. So after he was done he said all the 2 packs were there including the variant sets and a few aoa sabretooths and aoa wolverines :(, i was hoping for a sentry :(.

O and incase anyone is interested, I'd trade my ML10 Sentinel for a walmart BAF Giant man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTHING HERE YET!!!

jj got the wm wave.. oh boy haha he just called me.

Oh boy I can't wait to see pics of that

they hit cali full force today

Did you get me a sentry :D @loll@ Or that piture part of the display ?:D @loll@

Made a late night run last night to see if i could get any remains of a sighting near my area. All that was left was the boxsets and a lone Sentry. A few minutes later, I met JJ and we chatted a bit. Thinkin I'd leave with just the boxsets and the Sentry, JJ generously offered to sell me some of the extras he had bought earlier, awesome guy. Also met Future00 as well, cool guy. In the end, i ended up with the Monster and YA boxsets, DD/Kingpin 2Pack, Hulk/Testes Head Leader, Sentry, Thor,Cap Brit., Antman, Sabretooth. So my Giant is half way there.

You're not the only one, at the moment I have enough to get 7 figures, then I'll have money to get the rest this upcoming week. So I'll buy 5, and the rest will go on lay-a-way.

NOTHING HERE YET!!!

jj got the wm wave.. oh boy haha he just called me.

Oh boy I can't wait to see pics of that

they hit cali full force today

Did you get me a sentry :D @loll@ Or that piture part of the display ?:D @loll@

no sentry synchie the only sentry i saw all night was in dagodfathers cart at 2am at walmart. i dotn want to show pics cuz I somebody on here will have fit about the amount of figures i bought just ask godfather and futres they saw the back of my jeep its was packed and then i bought some more stuff today, but i also got a rid of stuff too.

Made a late night run last night to see if i could get any remains of a sighting near my area. All that was left was the boxsets and a lone Sentry. A few minutes later, I met JJ and we chatted a bit. Thinkin I'd leave with just the boxsets and the Sentry, JJ generously offered to sell me some of the extras he had bought earlier, awesome guy. Also met Future00 as well, cool guy. In the end, i ended up with the Monster and YA boxsets, DD/Kingpin 2Pack, Hulk/Testes Head Leader, Sentry, Thor,Cap Brit., Antman, Sabretooth. So my Giant is half way there.

anytime man you have my number now so just hit me up and let me know what you need and ill help you out if i can.

Woke up at 7am to head to the two Wal-Marts in NY that I know of, one being in Westbury Plaza shopping center and one in East Meadow, and nothing.

Jose in the toy department of East Meadow was very knowledgeable/helpful, and said probably 300 people had come in looking for the figures (5 before me today) and he expects them to sell fast once they get them. Said they didn't get anything yet, and the best thing is to call in the mornings and keep asking. They get everything at night and only know when they open everything in the morning.

Hoping next week is the week, since someone else posted here about them being "week 14" items.

JJs just that cool @loll@ :D

JJ post the pics anyways screw what the other people think, those of us that know ya know you are a good guy :P and those of us who don't will clue in sooner or latter when they pull there heads out of there butts :D

they hit again here... now at the Elk Grove Walmart.. I only picked up six figures this time... but then a bunch of scalpers grabbed the rest

how you know they were scalpers ?:D :D lol

did you see sentry?.. If this is the second time that would make it the referser case which has him or something eh?..

Got mine today. Spent too much money but got 'em (all except I passed the Sentry, & AOA figs). I'll grab those later if/when this series is around a bit longer. If not, I'm sure someone will want my Giant Man parts.

batdan, where you at man?

I take it you hit the Watt avenue Walmart?? or maybe the Rancho store?

nice score, isn't it?

nice to see a fellow Sacramento collector that actually collects.. if I can help you out, let me know

Well so far my Wal-Mart has had pegs for these out for 4 days now and still have not stocked them. I'm starting to get a little upset. If you don't have them, and arn't going to put them out...then WHY put out the pegs. They didn't have a peg for DCSH till right before they put them out.

Well so far my Wal-Mart has had pegs for these out for 4 days now and still have not stocked them. I'm starting to get a little upset. If you don't have them, and arn't going to put them out...then WHY put out the pegs. They didn't have a peg for DCSH till right before they put them out.

god I hate that... MY WM does that all the time... and basicly if you don't check in everyday if its something you want then you get screwed over I hate it :S

Checked the Wal-Marts in three counties in Central Cali. Nada. Maybe things will get here tonight, or Sunday/Monday early morning. Who knows?

BTW...has anyone been able to get every complete pieces to create a Giant Man. It seems that every thing I read so far, someone is missing one or a few parts (figures). I'm assuming Clam or JJ that you guys were able to get a complete set right?

BTW, recommendations guys....outside of the individual figures...for the two-packs, box sets and masterworks, which one can I bypass for now (pick up later) and use the money on doubling up on individual figures.

Also, from trends...which figures are people buying out the most of and what figures have you been seeing the most left behind on displays (well, sure I know they are probably selling out but I'm guessing you guys left some behind).

kndy

They are in NE NC.

Elizabeth City, about 30 minutes south of Virginia Beach.I spent most of the day FRI. in VA, looking to no avail and then here they are in my own backyard.

I just happened to be there around 10 last night and I saw a huge pallet coming through the back room door.My heart jumped,as I followed it,watched the man cut the outer box off and ....BINGO!!!

I got my Giant-Man set,Monsters set,HULK/LEADER

,Cap/BARON, and DD/KINGPIN.

$172.00 on the credit card!!

nothing in northern va. i'm still on the hunt for wm legends. has anyone from va or md found them yet?

A friend of mine found them at kingston walmart today. He got me the two packs but they only had one thor(which he got me), and a few sabretooth and wolverines left. So after he was done he said all the 2 packs were there including the variant sets and a few aoa sabretooths and aoa wolverines :(, i was hoping for a sentry :(.

O and incase anyone is interested, I'd trade my ML10 Sentinel for a walmart BAF Giant man

You better give me my Thor!!!!!! @firedevil@

nightcreeper, is kingston near the northern va area?

I forgot the w in there, Kingstown is near my buddies area, and he lives in Alexandria, so yeah its either in or close to the NoVa area. I personally have never been to that walmart though.

this is how crazy i was today i went from union city all the way to stockton/modesto today hitting every walmart since 6am this morning, on only 2 hours of sleep lol. ok synchie here you go, this is all that is left of my 2 day haul, i already dumped a lot of it at friends houses, fellow tni'ers, comic store,

DSCF1676.jpg

i still need the f'n sentry's

proof that im crazy:

DSCF1678.jpg

total of 80 figures bought

total of $967 and some change.

well there goes my last 2 and half weeks worht of pay