Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went into work today and we had the pallet out and it was stripped..only had sabertooths and thors left and the two packs.the acting department manager said "a couple of men came in and wiped us out" B) i managed to pick up unmasked daredevil,unmasked captain america,and the hulk/bigbrained leader sets and a sabertooh.good news is,we're getting in refresher cases for the display :D on another note,the master works sets were there and weren't even touched and only one set of the young avengers was gone.

Dayam! Can't wait for this to drop in SAN DIEGO!!! I'm sure hunters are posted there 24 hours/day/night!!! CRAP!!!! Ahhh well! good to hear they will be refreshed!!! I know this won't last long. The Best of exclusives from last summer didn't even get to some WMs here unless they were bought from the inside. Out of like a gazillion WMs here in San Diego, I only knew ONE that had them, at an endcap even where EVERYONE can see them. Here's to a better distribution on the WM ML exclusives!!!

Still nothing anywhere around me. I go every afternoon around 1pm and every night around 11pm after I get off work. The Toy Dept. Manager said he didn't know anything about any of this.

I go every afternoon and every night, as does a friend of mine to the one in his town 30-minutes away. We keep going and find nothing. But if we DON'T go, they'll get it all. That's how it works. Thus, I lose out on more sleep tonight (again) after staying up an extra hour making drives around town.

Still... sooner or later, my luck'll come through.

-M

nothing here yet either, but found part of the newer wave of DC figs, ...well, just superman...damn the cut thigh sucks, why couldn't they use ML style hips, or something that's more natural looking....i mean yeah he's superman, but he doesn't break his damn thigh bone just to turn his foot outward.

they hit cali full force today

jj got the wm wave.. oh boy haha he just called me.

yup they have arrived full force in ca

Nothing here in my part of Central Cali. Will try later tonight again. I had to meet with the managers to see if that PDQ came in. Definitely nothing on the pallets and all I can say is that it's either at the new store (which opens on May 15th) or hasn't arrived.

Glad that you found/got them!

kndy

I scored :Hobgloben, Spider hulk, 2 Atat drivers,6 Utapau clone troopers.

(Still no WM ML!) :) :angry: #tank# #WTF# :ph34r: @pow@ @SpiderVenom@ @Spidey@ @PContest@ @wacko@ @cap@ @pun@ @pun@ @homer@ @optimus@ @band@ @duel@@ @hammerhead# @poop# @titanic@ @firedevil@

Still nothing here.

Newest thing are those little mini-spawn things

Yeah saw Michaels' review. GOod read as always!

Damn still have to wait till July...

Well... ran into a Wal-Mart employee that I have talked to before about toys and asked him about these. He said that he had asked the manager of the toy department and they don't know when they are coming in. So there goes any hope of them hitting tommorow. Oh well... the hunt continues.

They've been rolled out at the Dixon, CA 24 hr Walmart. When I left there were still 2.5 sets left for grabs. GL!

Don't know if this info was posted, but the 4 sided display had all the new stuff on each side. Masterpieces, Box Sets, Versus packs, and Giant Man Series.

I'm gonna go build my Giant Man now!!!

Hit 6 Walmarts last night....waste of gas....

Only found the DCSH2 superman & supgirl, no doom...

Found a walmart with Saga SW fig's for $4 each!! Found a bunch fo orange clone troopers...but left them.

All the walmarts in Garland had nothing..i came home empty handed...dam.

I also spoke to 2 wm employees...they dont' know crap.

So, nothing in TX again....

Hit 6 Walmarts last night....I know some of you guys told me,waste of gas....

Only found the DCSH2 superman & supgirl, no doom...

Found a walmart with Saga SW fig's for $4 each!! Found a bunch fo orange clone troopers...but left them.

All the walmarts in Garland had nothing..i came home empty handed...dam.

Nothing in Tx yet...weird...

Got mine today. Spent too much money but got 'em (all except I passed the Sentry, & AOA figs). I'll grab those later if/when this series is around a bit longer. If not, I'm sure someone will want my Giant Man parts.