Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

Found here in Brookings South Dakota, but were the Face-off packs supposed to come out the sametime? Cause I didn't see any and I really want them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...was at work at my supercenter today and on a whim i scanned one of the homes for the regular figures and it showed 72 and there was 3 on the pegs.so i went in back and did some searching and found a rather large pallet that said "action figures" on the side and "Marvel feat. figs" on the label.i scanned it and the label only gave me the case quantity and total price,which it said 117 pieces.and the inventory label said "may tab week 14" and right now we're in week 13.so these will be out next week here.and if they're a tab item they'll probably be featured in the ad coming out in a few days as well. B)

ok...was at work at my supercenter today and on a whim i scanned one of the homes for the regular figures and it showed 72 and there was 3 on the pegs.so i went in back and did some searching and found a rather large pallet that said "action figures" on the side and "Marvel feat. figs" on the label.i scanned it and the label only gave me the case quantity and total price,which it said 117 pieces.and the inventory label said "may tab week 14" and right now we're in week 13.so these will be out next week here.and if they're a tab item they'll probably be featured in the ad coming out in a few days as well. B)

exactly. ML usually doesn't have official dates, but most wal-marts will still get these "on time."

Guy on toymania/aftimes found them in Charlotte Michigan, I called the store and they didn't have any, but I didn't speak to someone from toys just a lady that was covering toys at the moment. I'll try back later to see if any are left/if they even really had them. Only Giant Man wave he said he found.

BTW, if anyone here is from Michigan... I know this is a LONG shot but if anyone is from Michigan, and you found these could you possibly put a set on hold (not on layaway, just tell them to hold for a friend or something) for "Kevin"( thats me). I'm from Toronto but I can get to Michigan by a day later of them coming out or same day, I'm close. You can just PM me about this, or lemme know in the topic if you live in MI. After you put them on hold you could just PM me. If anyone would do this that'd be GREATLY appreciated. Heres the figures I want in the display:

Complete set of Giant Man wave Including AOA Wolvie Variant and Sentry Variant

All of the Face Off sets including variants

Young Avengers Box Set

Monsters Box Set

Hopefully someone will be willing :(

I'll see what I can do....

Im waiting til Sunday to hit all, or most of our walmarts in a 20 mile radius....

With the gas money, you could just order a set online man! lol

let alone time spent :S @loll@

And not only that, but some stores are not getting the display.

I would like the sideboard too Synch. I think it would be cool to put on the side of a shelf.

Yea, thats what I'm talkn about man it would be sweet :) I'd try some how to get it signed by jes and anyone else who has worked on ML sooner or latter too if IC ould get one @loll@

That thing would be great for MOC collectors eh!

yea lol!! If I could drive down and one up I"d have talked to my local WM manager about it by now :P but well yknow... @can@ ... & with shiping costs would not be worth it to have shiped haha

could be the refresher cases for the WM wave, or even wave 13 :)

Wait... wtf is a super center :S

clam just told me his walmart just got the walmart wave

Just got back from my WM nothing...but Friday->Saturdays are usually the days that good things come in...so, I'll check again tomorrow....

Unless, they didn't pull the display out yet.

kndy

clam just told me his walmart just got the walmart wave

Cool...what about your neck of the woods J? Anything there?

kndy

nope nothing, my walamrt said they had soem in the back, and i told clam about it and he called me like a few hours later and told me they had the display thingie at his walmart, and that he would post pics later, im try and go back to my wlamart later and see.

go to walmart.com>store help (at the bottom)>find a store>enter your zip code> View Advertised Values for this store.

No Mention of Wal-mart Exclusive Marvel Legends Wave? What the...? :unsure:

(I hope that doesn't mean we'll have to wait another 2 weeks for the next ad!)

I haven't found anything yet either. I only check about 6 stores, there's not nearly as many Walmarts in my area as there are Targets.

I DID find a ML endcap at the closest Walmart to me....but it was all the series 11 peg warmers. @grumpy@

BOO YAH!

WEST COAST REPRESENT!

I found the pallet display at a Supercenter, not my usual hunting ground... but I had a feeling about this store... so I drove 30 minutes with a local buddy..

it was still wrapped up. it is the EXACT thing romeothedarkangel described. The box has the toybiz logo on the outside and says 117 pieces... I don't remember what it actually said about the figures inside.. but the top of the box has that familair "ACTION FIGURES" band around the entire thing.

I spent 260.. my buddy 379!

I think I picked up 14 figures, 7 2-packs, and the Young Avengers boxset.

and No, there is not a Sentry variant on these displays.

I will try to get some pics up soon, but I kinda think everyone has seen these already

Im waiting til Sunday to hit all, or most of our walmarts in a 20 mile radius....

Yeah, but still better than sitting by your door everyday between now and July waiting for that case to show up....

Hey Clam,

Aside from the Supercenter, the Wal-Mart's in your area didn't get them... just that one?

The reason I'm asking is because we have a Supercenter opening up in three weeks and our main Wal-Mart is open for three more weeks. I'm hoping that the shipment will come to the main Wal-Mart and not have to wait until the Super Center to open.

kndy

I DID find a ML endcap at the closest Walmart to me....but it was all the series 11 peg warmers. @grumpy@

Yeah, what's the deal with Walmart having so much Series 11 lately? Honestly, after series 12 came out, all I've seen since is series 11 and NO 12. My Target and Walmart are packed with these things. And of course no one is going to buy them since it's the worst wave ever made and you can't even build a figure. What a waste.

Yeah, but still better than sitting by your door everyday between now and July waiting for that case to show up....

Oh Bro you are asking for IT!!!! @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ \

I know where you live!!!! @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @grumpy@ j/k

Oh Bro you are asking for IT!!!! @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ \

I know where you live!!!! @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @grumpy@ j/k

LOL, yeah I need to shut up while I'm ahead before I ruin all my good trade hook-ups...