Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZorakOwns yea I know waht you mean, personlay I never bother phoning anyplace any more... or even asking guys for help :S its sad just how clueless some people can be :S & yea I can see why you wouldn't wana case order for those reasons, I've never actaully had that problem yet though :S I've read people who do though just wait till they find them in stores and return the damaged ones there afer buying the new ones :P

Though with the WM wave thats a lil hard for any of us @can@ :P

There were 3 complete sets including the variant Weapon X. There were also I think about 2-3 extras of Thor, Ant Man, AoA Sabretooth. Maybe a couple others, but definitely not four full sets. The ladies were definitely 3 per pallet.

2-packs were evenly distributed, 5 of each I think. Box Sets and Masterworks also evenly distributed.

I think getting into that pallet was the most awesome toy collecting experience ever.

Out of how many cases?..

Just how many figures ina case?.. I figured the packaging ratio for these was going to be the main 9 + 3 extras, which really shoulda been the 3 chase figures... or at least the two chase figures since they nixed the 3rd oen aparently :S Man I duno how TB can mess up case ratios like this :S

I will probaly hit a few walmarts tonight, and if nothing, I will hit them on friday and saturday nights. I hope I find them before saturday though since I am going to a comic convention then and dont want to be tempted to buy them from some overpriced vendor.

There were 3 complete sets including the variant Weapon X. There were also I think about 2-3 extras of Thor, Ant Man, AoA Sabretooth. Maybe a couple others, but definitely not four full sets. The ladies were definitely 3 per pallet.

2-packs were evenly distributed, 5 of each I think. Box Sets and Masterworks also evenly distributed.

I think getting into that pallet was the most awesome toy collecting experience ever.

Congrats.... I know the feelin when your invading the pallets!!! @loll@

Sorry if this has been asked, but are these being displayed on the free standing display or in the isle? Anyone have a pic so I know what to look for?

Depends on the size of the store. I think larger stores and/or Supercenters get the free-standing display. The Wal-Mart I found them in (smaller) had an end cap and some in the normal aisle spot.

I went to a Walmart Super center last night and they had the endcaps and no cube display unit. This was one of the biggest Walmarts I've seen.

Did ya ask? @hmmm@

i thought some super wm's were also settin up endcaps for the starwars votc2 figs? at least the bumbling idiot at the walmart i got most of my new sw figs from said something about that.....err he was tryin to clear room to set up an endcap, thanked me for askin before pallett raidin the votc2 stuff, then i haven't seen an endcap for it eyt. so i'm glad i pallett raided last week lol

Ummm!!! Yes and no The display unit comes with the variant AOA Wolverine only but the cases come with both of them. Variant Wolverine and Variant Sentry both are inside the case along with their regular figure. So in a case you get everybody and the extra figure is the regular AOA Wolverine.

If this is true then how come more people have not found the sentry chase?.. Now I am really confused :S

I really want the sentry variant, but if he's not an important piece to build Giant Man then I'm ok if I don't have it. But I like the look.

JOhnny Bizarro

Me too, I want him cause of the NA I love that book, and his return in it was pretty danged cool :) I duno anything about the sentry so he was all new to me at the time lol :D I kinda remembered reading about hm when he first came out but was not really into comics then :S

yea luke was suppose to have a chase I though for the wave which was gona be his modren look ... I was sure I read that some where :S Maybe they just ran out of time to make it though

Y'know, after rereading my post, I remembered that there were actually 4 Kitty's in the pallet. One of the other guys there snagged the extra for his friend. I was thinking there were only 3 before because there were none left when we were done.

Still opening it all so I'll add to the pic thread pretty soon. Took a quick break to check to boards and to have a beer.

I like them both. If we actually need to buy at least 1 variant to form the BAF Giant Man, i think i'll have to go with Captain Britain, i think he's better than the variant Sentry or AoA Wolverine.

I like them both. If we actually need to buy at least 1 variant to form the BAF Giant Man, i think i'll have to go with Captain Britain, i think he's better than the variant Sentry or AoA Wolverine.

The variant Sentry comes with the same piece as the regular Sentry. The AoA Wolvie variant is the one you will have to have to buy to complete Giant Man (assuming that there is no Cap Britain variant).

I dont post much but they have been spotted at the Gurnee Wal-mart in Illinois Man I lived there for years and they never got anything good

What part of IL is Gurnee in? That is kinda good news for me... means they have moved somewhat closer to me here in NW Missouri.

Sorry if this has been asked, but are these being displayed on the free standing display or in the isle? Anyone have a pic so I know what to look for?

Depends on the size of the store. I think larger stores and/or Supercenters get the free-standing display. The Wal-Mart I found them in (smaller) had an end cap and some in the normal aisle spot.

I went to a Walmart Super center last night and they had the endcaps and no cube display unit. This was one of the biggest Walmarts I've seen.

Did ya ask? @hmmm@

Yes I did. I first asked the stock girl if they had anymore in the back and she said no that they put everything out. So on my way to check out we bump into the Asst. Store Mgr. and he said that they didn't get the display pallet. He then went and scan to see if they had more and nada. He says for now they don't know if there getting more of the cases or just the cube display.

People are not finding the Sentry variant because their store has probably only received the cube display. He is only being found in the PDQ cases so far. That's were I found him. They were on a endcap in the store. No cube display insight.