Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

Cool..

j/k we still aint got nada...tired of hitting my local walmart 4 nothing.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man... Hope we get word soon...

Whats the difference?

I've called and/or gone in person to 5 Walmarts now. None of them know what I'm talking about.

Some of them are just plain lazy & dont' want to even look at the back on the pallets to see what they have...sad but true. @hmmm@

im pretty much going insane when these hit i have friends that want sets then i have people here that already asked me for help. i might have to buy the whole store lol

DOO IT!!! #US1#

And this is the one we saw at ToyFair:

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=226&itemid=8870

If there is a variant to be seen, i'm still deciding on which one of these i'll buy.

Damn... Thats the one that I don't like out of the two...

don''t the PDQ cases usally come with 15 figures inside?

last time I saw ML PDQ cases was for ML10, and they had 15 figures inside each.

This time around they are 12 in a case. So everyone should be in the case including both the variants and the 12th figure is a extra AOA Wolverine (regular).

Oh... OK thats better!

Sorry if this has been asked, but are these being displayed on the free standing display or in the isle? Anyone have a pic so I know what to look for?

Depends on the size of the store. I think larger stores and/or Supercenters get the free-standing display. The Wal-Mart I found them in (smaller) had an end cap and some in the normal aisle spot.

I went to a Walmart Super center last night and they had the endcaps and no cube display unit. This was one of the biggest Walmarts I've seen.

Finally got lucky and found a Walmart employee who knew what he was talking about. Me and 2 other collectors each scored a complete set from the fresh aisle display that was brought out for us. Will post pics later. No Sentry variants and I watched the worker unwrap it so no scalper had got there first.

Also got the regular 2-packs, the Cap variant set, and the YA box. Life is very good today!

OK, I know for a fact that there are 2 different versions of CB. Is TB cancelling the variant or not? Here's the 2 versions & which one are we getting in the Walmart wave?

This one?

captainbritainIII.jpg

or this one?

CaptainBritain.jpg

Personally, I want both but will be happy with either version if 1 is all we're getting.

Finally got lucky and found a Walmart employee who knew what he was talking about. Me and 2 other collectors each scored a complete set from the fresh aisle display that was brought out for us. Will post pics later. No Sentry variants and I watched the worker unwrap it so no scalper had got there first.

Also got the regular 2-packs, the Cap variant set, and the YA box. Life is very good today!

Sweet! Did you happen to notice the case ratio? because some of us are questioning whether everything is evenly packed due to the odd amounts we are seeing on the pegs...

I think Gladiator said we're getting the one on the bottom at Wal-marts

OK, I know for a fact that there are 2 different versions of CB. Is TB cancelling the variant or not? Here's the 2 versions & which one are we getting in the Walmart wave?

This one:

CaptainBritain.jpg

At least that is the one that is in all the pictures I have seen.

There were 3 complete sets including the variant Weapon X. There were also I think about 2-3 extras of Thor, Ant Man, AoA Sabretooth. Maybe a couple others, but definitely not four full sets. The ladies were definitely 3 per pallet.

2-packs were evenly distributed, 5 of each I think. Box Sets and Masterworks also evenly distributed.

I think getting into that pallet was the most awesome toy collecting experience ever.

im pretty much going insane when these hit i have friends that want sets then i have people here that already asked me for help. i might have to buy the whole store lol

Looks like I may need help with that sentry chase lol :D

Personly I'd just let other people wait and find there own if they are in the @usa@ does not look like these are gona be hard to find there at all :P Unless maybe they are in a small out of the way town or something like that @loll@ If anything I'd talk to a manager and see if you just can't buy them by the case lol! that be crazy hooking up that many people with so many diff figures LOL!

you would need like two + shoping carts @loll@

i know right? seriously though. that fool that screwed us over and thinks can get help from us now.. pshh its not working for him anymore jj

lol what happened? @loll@