Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

I just caved and bought Sentry, Warbird, Havok, Cap Britain, Thor, and Ant-Man off ebay for $10.99 each. Not terrible, but still $4 each over retail.

So you paid like $80 for items & shipping? Dam......

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My shipment came today. My Giant Man is complete save the Weapon X right leg, which I already ordered. Anyday now, I will finally be done with this awful wave!

I just caved and bought Sentry, Warbird, Havok, Cap Britain, Thor, and Ant-Man off ebay for $10.99 each. Not terrible, but still $4 each over retail.

If you wanted captain B, should have left me know since I can hook uyou up w that

If you wanted captain B, should have left me know since I can hook uyou up w that

Well, I also picked up a few other figures I was looking for. It came out to $95 for 8 figures. Not great by any standards, but I'm so sick of wasting gas trying to find these things. And as for hookups, I've been asking you guys for help and no one's responded yet!

So officially.. if anyone can help me get Sabretooth, both Weapon Xs, and Kitty Pryde for a reasonable (retail+tax+shipping+your trouble) price, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Well, I also picked up a few other figures I was looking for. It came out to $95 for 8 figures. Not great by any standards, but I'm so sick of wasting gas trying to find these things. And as for hookups, I've been asking you guys for help and no one's responded yet!

So officially.. if anyone can help me get Sabretooth, both Weapon Xs, and Kitty Pryde for a reasonable (retail+tax+shipping+your trouble) price, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

The hook up thing doesn't seem to work well here. I ask for hooks up about 4 times here and no respond, so I feel you

I think its simply a matter of no one else being able to find them either ... & when they can they wana trade them for the ones they need as well :S

I think its simply a matter of no one else being able to find them either ... & when they can they wana trade them for the ones they need as well :S

Dunno if that is the case for me since I want to help someone who needs Captain B. I think the problem is that we get a lot of post here, so hook up comments usually get covered up wtih other posts and usually, people don't go back a page to read what they missed.

That's really not a bad price... I charged someone up in here $120 for all figs except Sentry Variant ;)

Brother found variant sentry, regular sentry, an extra warbird, and weaxpon X variant. My giantman is complete plus I have a few extra figs. He passed on kitty because of the way they glued her hair and that giantman's face is crushed.

Brother found variant sentry, regular sentry, an extra warbird, and weaxpon X variant. My giantman is complete plus I have a few extra figs. He passed on kitty because of the way they glued her hair and that giantman's face is crushed.

When did your brother see it? You know if they still have some

My brother went there Monday of Last week. It was a new case since they have everyone which consist of

Warbird x1

kitty x1

Weapon X x1

Antman x1

havok x1

captain britain x1

sabertooth x1

thor x1

sentry orange x1

weapon x variant x2

variant sentry x1

My bro bought both sentries, weapon X variants and one wb. The previous warbird I had had bad paints apps and has a defected knee, which is my bro bought another. As for variants, we usually buy two; one to open and one to close. As for sentry, the previous one I have is yellow and has a messed up nose.

My brother may or rather, most likely(if I have do anything; damn my completist blood) return the sentry

I will pm you the location since not a lot of ppl go to this walmart.

My WM restocked prolly atleast 2 or 3 cases worth but most were gone by the time i got there, i did get Ant-Man Thor and the last Warbird though, all good figs, Thor just needed some joints tightend.

LOVE Warbird but i'ma kinda biased towards the Phoenix mold so that could be why :P

I saw the whole wave tonight the packaging was damaged on most though so i didnt know if anyone here woulda wanted them. I picked up the bearded sentry variant though.

Well what I did was I live fairly close so I bike to WM and Target everyday to see if they get new figs. Sure enough one day they finally got the new figs in (I missed when they first did because I was sick around that time) and I got all of them for 5.99! It was great, I didn't find the Variant Weapon X but for now I can live with it until I get some extra cash to buy one on Ebay.

I saw the whole wave tonight the packaging was damaged on most though so i didnt know if anyone here woulda wanted them. I picked up the bearded sentry variant though.

???

No, nobody wants those figures to open them.

Are you kidding me?

My brother went there Monday of Last week. It was a new case since they have everyone which consist of

Warbird x1

kitty x1

Weapon X x1

Antman x1

havok x1

captain britain x1

sabertooth x1

thor x1

sentry orange x1

weapon x variant x2

variant sentry x1

My bro bought both sentries, weapon X variants and one wb. The previous warbird I had had bad paints apps and has a defected knee, which is my bro bought another. As for variants, we usually buy two; one to open and one to close. As for sentry, the previous one I have is yellow and has a messed up nose.

My brother may or rather, most likely(if I have do anything; damn my completist blood) return the sentry

I will pm you the location since not a lot of ppl go to this walmart.

I finally saw a restock today...or the case on the pallet..opened it & it had:

ONE OF EACH except 2 sabertooths....

Oh, & I noticed, or heard from others...that there are no more Mustard Sentries anymore...so all

that's left is the bright yellow sentries coming on the restock pdq's....

Oh, & I got caught once again by a walmart employee opening the case on the pallets...but he left me off da hook as loong as I bought them ;)

Finally found a restock! As always it comes just as I have given up and moved on. :) Looks like we got two cases... had at lease two of everyone including the variants. I got my gold Sentry figures.

Oh, & I noticed, or heard from others...that there are no more Mustard Sentries anymore...so all

that's left is the bright yellow sentries coming on the restock pdq's....

Dang... the bearded mustard Sentry is now the only one i don't have... oh well.

My Walmart hasn't gotten any at all. I don't really want to see them anymore though.

i finally found the bearded sentry, but not in the mustard colors, i found him in the bright colors.....i didn't know they made him in the bright colors until 2 days ago!!