Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only ones you could find anythang are in the walmarts out in da country..not in the big cities... @hmmm@

Even that isn't necessarily true - I drove out to a WM over an hour from Denver out in the freakin' BOONIES based on a tip that this WM put out the cube the previous day.

All they had left was 1 Havok (which I grabbed), 1 Cap Britain, 2 Sabes, and an Ant Man. No Face-offs either.

The only reason that Havok was still there was because I called them and they put it aside for me.

Havoc seems to be the hardest to find. I've heard of people finding everything else here and there but Havoc never gets mentioned much and good luck getting him on ebay.

In fact, there's not even a whole lot of this wave at all on ebay right now, so expect to see ebay prices go through the roof if more of these figures don't start showing up soon.

@grumpy@ yea...more good news. @grumpy@

***STILL NEED: HAVOC AND BEARDED SENTRY!!! (BOTH COLORS) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEAAASE IF ANYONE CAN HOOK ME UP, I'D BE FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!***

I still have yet to see any of these in stores. I know my walmart got them were cleaned out in an hour and have not gotten anything since.

Does anyone know which Sentry came first? WHich is the running change?

Hey guys a new collector and TNI member here. I just recently got into collecting the Marvel Legends figures. About a week later I walked into Wal-Mart and saw a cube full of ML's. I bought Warbird, Captain Brittain , Sentry, both Cap two packs, and the Young Avengers set. I has no Idea until I found this site how hard these were to find. I went back to WM after reading your posts and the cube was gone. Wish I would have found u guys sooner.

So I finally went ahead and got the rest of the set on e bay, for one I just started a new job and fruitless nightly trips to wal mart aren't exactly sensible anymore, and two i'm actually getting paychecks again so I can afford to pay a little more on e bay. However I also noticed that there aren't many of these figures left on e bay either. Now when the scalpers can't even keep themselves stocked, we know there is definitely a problem. Maybe this really is the end of the line for this set. I hope not cause it just stinks that people can't finish their giant men, nothing would bother me more than just having random pieces hanging around that you can't even join together. Also havok is a pain in the butt, he was also the most expensive one on ebay. Why did toybiz think it was a good idea to shortpack him?? I think they should stop this shortpack nonsense, it's just bad business to make certain figures scarce, it's a scalpers dream come true really. Maybe if toybiz is actually making more of these they could adjust the ratios a little, just to make things not so impossible.

I see a lot of people saying they're finding Ant-mans in their local walmarts..

somone should hook me up!!!!! I only have Thor, Sabertooth, and a non variant Sentry.

If I come across one tomorrow I'll PM ya.

Cool man, appreciate it! @haha@ @haha@

Checked the WM that had them and they had zero ML. Not even a stinkin FA Thing.

The only ones you could find anythang are in the walmarts out in da country..not in the big cities... @hmmm@

Actually no.

The cities around me are the ones that have more leftover Antman, Britian and Sabes. The lil country stores have everything gone. That's where I checked for Mumsler.

Myrtle Beach SC had about 7 of each of those at one store. Myrtle beach isn't huge but there are like 4 WM's on in the vicinity.

Oh yeah - does anyone have ANY Giant man pieces they don't need? Any pieces at all? I'm looking for whatever I can get.

I have a bicep piece that came with Sentry. Since I got a clean shaven and a bearded. But just that one little piece.

Even that isn't necessarily true - I drove out to a WM over an hour from Denver out in the freakin' BOONIES based on a tip that this WM put out the cube the previous day.

All they had left was 1 Havok (which I grabbed), 1 Cap Britain, 2 Sabes, and an Ant Man. No Face-offs either.

The only reason that Havok was still there was because I called them and they put it aside for me.

Havoc seems to be the hardest to find. I've heard of people finding everything else here and there but Havoc never gets mentioned much and good luck getting him on ebay.

In fact, there's not even a whole lot of this wave at all on ebay right now, so expect to see ebay prices go through the roof if more of these figures don't start showing up soon.

***STILL NEED: HAVOC AND BEARDED SENTRY!!! (BOTH COLORS) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEAAASE IF ANYONE CAN HOOK ME UP, I'D BE FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!***

So I finally went ahead and got the rest of the set on e bay.... Also havok is a pain in the butt, he was also the most expensive one on ebay. Why did toybiz think it was a good idea to shortpack him??

I got Havok for about $20 on eBay. I'm surprised everyone is saying what a problem he is. I guess I went to eBay just in time before that supply dried up too!

I still have yet to see any of these in stores. I know my walmart got them were cleaned out in an hour and have not gotten anything since.

The darker golden color was first, the lemon yellow came second. Not sure if the lemon REPLACES the first one, or is just an alternative, since supplies are so limited right now they are probably equal quantity.

my wal-mart in my area still have antman & sabertooth. i will see if i can pick them up for the people who don't have a full set yet. does anyone have an extra two pack of regular captain america & red skull ?

Oh yeah - does anyone have ANY Giant man pieces they don't need? Any pieces at all? I'm looking for whatever I can get.

I have a bicep piece that came with Sentry. Since I got a clean shaven and a bearded. But just that one little piece.

So I finally went ahead and got the rest of the set on e bay.... Also havok is a pain in the butt, he was also the most expensive one on ebay. Why did toybiz think it was a good idea to shortpack him??

I got Havok for about $20 on eBay. I'm surprised everyone is saying what a problem he is. I guess I went to eBay just in time before that supply dried up too!

The darker golden color was first, the lemon yellow came second. Not sure if the lemon REPLACES the first one, or is just an alternative, since supplies are so limited right now they are probably equal quantity.

I looked for Havoc on ebay and I think there were 2 that came up. One was in Europe and the other is charging outrageous shipping along with a starting price a couple of bucks over the retail price.

I refuse to pay that much unless it comes down to being no other choice and I don't think it's quite down to that just yet. I do believe we will see more of these figures. They may trickle out here and there over many months or they may just out of nowhere spring up in bunches, either way I'm pretty sure we will see more.

I looked for Havoc on ebay and I think there were 2 that came up. One was in Europe and the other is charging outrageous shipping along with a starting price a couple of bucks over the retail price.

I refuse to pay that much unless it comes down to being no other choice and I don't think it's quite down to that just yet. I do believe we will see more of these figures. They may trickle out here and there over many months or they may just out of nowhere spring up in bunches, either way I'm pretty sure we will see more.

Well a lot of online retailers are getting them in July, so there's hope there. It just comes down to patience... of which I have none. LOL.

july is when @can@ gets its ML in as well, what online retailers do you know of that have that date set for?.. I wonderif WMs will get more in then too

I find it funny that havok is going for a lot since all most people do is biatch about his outfit :P

This is odd now.. my local walmarts hasn't had any ML's for 2 weeks now...what's da holdup? They did get a case of Xmen Asst. 2 in last night...but I dont' collect those....

I must live in a good area, tonight I saw two more cases of the Giantman wave at one WM. And a friend reported seeing them at another on his side of town. This is like the 4th restock of this wave after the cube that I've seen. True, they do sell pretty quickly, Im sure if I go back tommorrow, there will be only AOA Sabertooths left.

I must live in a good area, tonight I saw two more cases of the Giantman wave at one WM. And a friend reported seeing them at another on his side of town. This is like the 4th restock of this wave after the cube that I've seen. True, they do sell pretty quickly, Im sure if I go back tommorrow, there will be only AOA Sabertooths left.

Oh yeah, rub it in a little more why don't ya?!? :P

Better yet, while your at it, use a little salt too. @hmmm@

What's all this no "Havok" on ebay? You guys are spelling it wrong. Havok ends in a K not a C. There were like more that two dozen besides the sets.

Hope you didn't pay extra thinking he was rare.

LOL! I bet they are spelling it with a "C" when they search EBay!

I at least know of Outer Reaches getting the Wal-Mart wave. But I'm sure there are a few others as well. But that site is the only one I get E-Mails from.

Yeah i am just worried they will not be able to fill all the pre-orders. I ordered from them and hope that i wont have to back track on ebay later.