Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

how you know they were scalpers ?:D :D lol

did you see sentry?.. If this is the second time that would make it the referser case which has him or something eh?..

because I know the guys who got them... none of them collect Marvel Legends... they buy them just to sell or trade for Hotwheels or Starwars

Checked the Wal-Marts in three counties in Central Cali. Nada. Maybe things will get here tonight, or Sunday/Monday early morning. Who knows?

BTW...has anyone been able to get every complete pieces to create a Giant Man. It seems that every thing I read so far, someone is missing one or a few parts (figures). I'm assuming Clam or JJ that you guys were able to get a complete set right?

BTW, recommendations guys....outside of the individual figures...for the two-packs, box sets and masterworks, which one can I bypass for now (pick up later) and use the money on doubling up on individual figures.

Also, from trends...which figures are people buying out the most of and what figures have you been seeing the most left behind on displays (well, sure I know they are probably selling out but I'm guessing you guys left some behind).

kndy

okay.. YES, I was able to get a full set to make Giant man.. You need the ugly Wolverine variant to make Giantman.. Variant Sentry is NOT on the pallet display, and you don't need him.

as for what to get and what to skip...

SKIP the Mastercraps.. they are okay looking, but nobody will be buying them, and there are PLENTY.

SKIP a boxset if you don't absolutely need it now. There are about 15 of each on the pallet, and being 30 bucks, many people will skip them... plus, they aren't scalper friendly... so you can put off buying those, they will be around.

SKIP Sabertooth. HE SUCKS! The only reason to buy him is if you want to put together Giantman now.

And I don't know who you want to double up on, but Warbird and Variant Wolverine only come 3 to the pallet each. (there will be equal ratios in the normal cases). Kitty is 4 per pallet, so is Havok I think. Britain is 5 I believe. Thor, Sabertooth, and Antman are the most plentiful, each has 6 or 7 figures per pallet.

The two packs are 5 each, normal and variant.. so they probably won't be difficult to find either.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clam haha! PS is it posable to make the baf and not buy sabertooth ? :S

JJ Yikes!! Looks like you cleared out every WM near you and then some :P Lucky sob even got the new DC SH wave !!!!!! :P How much did the DCSH set you back ? :D Got an extra bizzaro in there by chance or DD? :D LOL!

this is how crazy i was today i went from union city all the way to stockton/modesto today hitting every walmart since 6am this morning, on only 2 hours of sleep lol. ok synchie here you go, this is all that is left of my 2 day haul, i already dumped a lot of it at friends houses, fellow tni'ers, comic store,

DSCF1676.jpg

i still need the f'n sentry's

proof that im crazy:

DSCF1678.jpg

total of 80 figures bought

total of $967 and some change.

well there goes my last 2 and half weeks worht of pay

Thanks for coming into valley and wiping us out. Really hope there is a restock. Not everyone has the time or gas to waste by going to the Bay and cleaning out everything they have. So now because of you, collectors here will have to hope that there is a restock or resort to scapler ebay. And before those of you try to say "well you should have been out too", I was out last night at 1am and hit 1 of those WM's that you did. Nothing at that time nor anyone willing to help. See your local WM may get there's sometime and now you'll have twice as much. But over here in the valley, thanks to you, we'll have none. Next time you run around all day over the hill think about your fellow collectors...

see synchie the trouble you cause for me, I could have kept what i bought to myself and no one would have complained.

ummm just so you know other than the one in stockton (supercenter) none of the other walmarts have gotten them in that area. my walamrt got them last night. i got all my figures in union city and livermore/pleasonton, so dont get ure panties in a bunch you still have a chance.

besides if you were there last night you would have gotten them, i didnt go till this morning, and trust me the huge box marked MARVEL LEGENDS is prety easy to see.

plus if ure going to go at 1am the likely hood of you finding them is zero, most walamrts push their stock to the floor at 9pm cuz the merchandisers start to work at 10pm, and thats when they open the cases.

all ure walamrts had were dc superheros, and the "best of" wave from star wars. Oh and at least you still have a chance to walk into walamrt and find them, what about people in other countries that have to resort to getting them on ebay? Just so you know, when the announcement for this wave was made, a whole bunch of people asked me to help them, if remember correctly there were like 15 names on the list, and guess im helpin most of those people as much as i can. Ask psycho johhny how i help him out sendin him figures, and i already sent him a pm asking if he wants any of these, or ask future00 and dagodfather how they went to walmart at 3am and found nothing and I told them they could get some of my extras, and i sold them the figrues right there for cost. so maybe instead of accusing of invading "your" walmart, maybe you should have asked first if i found any figures in those stores to begin with.

but when it comes down to it, I dont really care what you say, so call me a scalper/hoarder if you want, its the trendy thing to do now days.

yeah i got the dc superheros too, except doomsday, never saw him , i had one bizzaro but traded him for a bane with teddy bear. they cost $10 each, you want any of them lmk

this is how crazy i was today i went from union city all the way to stockton/modesto today hitting every walmart since 6am this morning, on only 2 hours of sleep lol. ok synchie here you go, this is all that is left of my 2 day haul, i already dumped a lot of it at friends houses, fellow tni'ers, comic store,

DSCF1676.jpg

i still need the f'n sentry's

proof that im crazy:

DSCF1678.jpg

total of 80 figures bought

total of $967 and some change.

well there goes my last 2 and half weeks worht of pay

This is why i stopped collecting for a while. You must love pillaging. A pure pirate. You have got to love the "reasoning" behind his purchases. The only reason anyone deals with scalpers is because of the lame people that do this. Most people cant travel far to hunt stuff down and you just killed other members of the community chances of finding any.

Great job cheif. @smilepunch@

blah blah blah!!!!!!!!

my reasoning is hmmmmm, i want a set, i have friends that want sets, and I have people here that have asked me to pick them up figures.

jjlecaros, don't sweat it.

You got yourself the figures, and friends the figures, no harm gone.

I'll probably do the same thing, helping out some friends and fellow collectors as well.

im used to it from some of these guys, its funny some ask for help then im willing to help those who ask and then get b***hed at by others

its a lose lose situation for me

Hey jjlecaros!! You did good playa. You did very good. I think everyone does or has done what you did and there ain't nothing wrong with it either. Please!! When I heard they hit here I did the same thing. I ran to like 4 different ones and when I got there I called up fellow collectors and told them lets go!! The ones who couldn't get there I brought them for them. Anyway Good Job!!

Hey jjlecaros!! You did good playa. You did very good. I think everyone does or has done what you did and there ain't nothing wrong with it either. Please!! When I heard they hit here I did the same thing. I ran to like 4 different ones and when I got there I called up fellow collectors and told them lets go!! The ones who couldn't get there I brought them for them. Anyway Good Job!!

SCALPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNN!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @hmmm@ YOU WRECKED MY LIFE AN ANY CHANCE I EVER HAD OF GETTING THOSE TOYS!!!! @hmmm@ @firedevil@

@loll@ oK i'M done :)

It is funny. Where did all these newbs come from ? I bet is the same guy. Anyway, I don´t know why I´m telling you little kids this, but some of the figures you see there ? are MINE. He picks up toys for fellow TNIers like me, who lives outside the US.

And you know what ? who gives a $%& if you got your figures or not ?.

JOhnny Bizarro

Just called 3 of my local Walmarts and none have them... Walmart.com has this weeks new ad up and they're not shown in it either...

im used to it from some of these guys, its funny some ask for help then im willing to help those who ask and then get b***hed at by others

Dayum dude!!! You really cleaned house!!! I could care less either way but you do kinda invite this on yourself...I remember last year when people for screaming for your blood when you snatched those Target clones. You do you and I'm sure that quite a few people here love that you bless them with your goods. My question is wouldn't it be more prudent to PM your peeps or at least "censor" your haul (y'know instead of "I spent 937 lower it to 200 or so)? I am glad I don't live where you do but can you really fault when people call you out?? It's almost like you're bragging and well some people don't handle that well. Just sayin I woulda figured you learned your lesson about coming out like this a few brags ago......

Dayum dude!!! You really cleaned house!!! I could care less either way but you do kinda invite this on yourself...I remember last year when people for screaming for your blood when you snatched those Target clones. You do you and I'm sure that quite a few people here love that you bless them with your goods. My question is wouldn't it be more prudent to PM your peeps or at least "censor" your haul (y'know instead of "I spent 937 lower it to 200 or so)? I am glad I don't live where you do but can you really fault when people call you out?? It's almost like you're bragging and well some people don't handle that well. Just sayin I woulda figured you learned your lesson about coming out like this a few brags ago......

He is not braging, he´s sharing his haul. Some of those figures are mine, and some for other TNIers and friends. If he has the money to buy the whole store,then BUY THE WHOLE FREAKING STORE!, what´s the problem with that ? I would have done the same over and over again.

I still don´t understand why he should CENCSOR his haul ? that´s just stupid. LET the moderators censor his posts. And for those who don´t handle """"""""BRAGGING""""""""" very well, go cry yourself to sleep.

JOhnny Bizarro @loll@

Oh its the end of the world!!! JJ bought stuff for himself with his money and his friends money. Gasp! :rolleyes:

JJ just keep flowing man. I know when I find them and roll out the store with a cart full I will be accused of the same thing probably even though I will be buying for myself and a bud.

Draven

Oh its the end of the world!!! JJ bought stuff for himself with his money and his friends money. Gasp! :rolleyes:

@loll@ , you too want to fight ?! come get some bub! *snikt*

JOhnny Bizarro

What up! I've never dealt or met with JJ, but from what I hear, he looks after everyone in regards to helping out. Yes he bought a ton of the ML WV exclusives, but that doesn't mean he ruined it for everyone. This is just the first stock, they just got released! Don't hate just because you didn't get there first! Do you see him slanging his haul on eBay?! If he's helping his people and even his comic book store, more power to him for that generosity.

I go to SD Comic-Con EVERY year for the last five years and you don't hear me going apesh** when I see vendors getting Comic-Con exclusives BY THE CASELOAD!!!

Don't go judging anyone because he copped a haul in your area. You missed out by going at the wrong time. If you did your homework like JJ and knew when they put out the pallets, then you would have been there at the same time as JJ and his buddies.

JJ didn't ruin it for everyone in that area. If you can't cop it there, wait until they restock or go online and order. Dude, it's not the end of the world. Your WM will restock, it's just the matter if you are there when they have them in. Talk to the WM toy department or manager or someone on the inside, how the hell do you think JJ knew the right time to go?

No disrespect to anyone at all, but point is, JJ was there and you weren't. Do you really think they would still be there if JJ didn't get them? They are flying out like Xbox 360s!!! Someone else would have gotten them.

There are a lot of people reading these posts trying to find out if they have hit their area...that's why some decided to join TNI after JJ's pic on here...they got upset cause even though they look here to go scalp them...they got beat for a good cause & not to ebay em...

So JJ, keep on doin what you do the most....hook up yo people ;)

These newbs just hatin cause you beat em to da punch :o