Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys need to stop all this crying like little girls. i guess some people are freaking rich and can afford every single figure when it comes out. i have use lay a way to get some figures before. i don't feel bad about doing that at all. payday isn't every week for most people.does that make you a better collector than me or anyone else here?like i said before more important things than marvel legends in the world.

you guys need to stop all this crying like little girls. i guess some people are freaking rich and can afford every single figure when it comes out. i have use lay a way to get some figures before. i don't feel bad about doing that at all. payday isn't every week for most people.does that make you a better collector than me or anyone else here?like i said before more important things than marvel legends in the world.

If you can't afford an extra $7 then you shouldn't be worrying about toys too much. Theres credit cards for a reason, and that reason is so that you don't have to pay right away. And if you can't afford them at that time then by the logic of toys should not being held, people shouldn't be allowed to put toys on layaway either. Its stopping other people who can afford them from getting them.

And freaking rich? A set of figures costs no more than $80 MAX. If you can't afford that at once then I don't know...worry about something else.

I'm not going to put mine on layaway because I don't want to deal with the people at wal-mart. :P

I'm just going to get my four figures (and possibly a face off pack now), and i'll get the less necessary ones later. whatever they have left is cool.

I am going to be buying at least 3 of each... just to make sure no filthy-mouthed canadians get any @lol@

if you'll go that far then you're a loser @loll@

and i have no intention to go near california anyways so you don't need to worry about it. all canadians have filthy mouths anyways because we get screwed over all the time @loll@ @smilepunch@

I am going to be buying at least 3 of each... just to make sure no filthy-mouthed canadians get any @lol@

and i have no intention to go near california anyways so you don't need to worry about it. all canadians have filthy mouths anyways because we get screwed over all the time @loll@ @smilepunch@

okay great... but seriously, if I have to edit one of your posts again, I am suspending your account.

cursing is against the rules

it won't help.. they come up in the system under the same code every other ML figure does...

so if you want to see if any are on the way, any ML figure will do... but you won't know for certain if they are the WM wave or not

Minnesota is getting hit pretty hard with the exclusives right now but every time I see them they only seem to last maybe a day or two. I did find a variant Sentry tonight and he comes in the PDQ cases. This Walmart didn't get the display unit. So no 2 packs,boxsets or Master Works.

okay great... but seriously, if I have to edit one of your posts again, I am suspending your account.

cursing is against the rules

fair enough then. i'm used to sites automatically censoring stuff, otherwise i would've censored it all myself.

More questions:

Is the clip on Kitty's arm for Lockheed removable?

Are the holes in the back of the certain figures BIG/DEEP enough to use the flight stands?

Do you have any pics using the flight stands from other figures?

Captain Britain, Sentry, and Warbird have the holes in their backs. Does Thor?

Any other characters with holes that don't make sense?

Does Thor have neck articulation so that he can look up?

Do the silver discs on Thor's costume limit his poseability?

Sentry's belt - seperate piece?

How would you describe the paint applications? The joints: stiff, loose, average?

Your personal favorite of the wave? And why?

Not sure if the clip is removable because I haven't tried to take it off.

I used a stand with Sentry, pics are below. Captain Britain's hole was too small, the peg would not fit.

Thor does not have a hole in the back. Thor's neck articulation is very limited. It is ball jointed but it doesn't move very much.

Sentry's belt is not separate but it is rubbery. The bottom is not glued or sculpted on so it turns with the waist joint. You will see what I am talking about once you have it.

Most of the joints are pretty stiff. I had problems with loose joints around the ankles with some of them. I had more problems with loose joints with the 2 packs. They seem to be made of softer plastic.

My personal favorite is Sentry. Probably because he is one of my favorite characters now. I like the 2 packs better though. The new Cap and Daredevil kick ass. These are the ultimate versions and they need to stop with these.

100_0191.jpg

100_0192.jpg

New Avengers minus Spider-Woman and Luke Cage. Oh crap, I just realized I forgot to put Spidey in there! I knew I was forgetting someone. Oh well, I'm not shooting them again.

100_0196.jpg

100_0197.jpg

100_0198.jpg

100_0199.jpg

100_0200.jpg

100_0193.jpg

100_0194.jpg

100_0195.jpg

anyone here actually able to check out a case yet?.. I'm really wonderin whats going on with that sentry :S

@loll@

My brother works at a walmart here in Ashland, kentucky. He called me really early to get over there so we were the first to touch the display of figures. There were three wolverine variants and no sentry variants in the display. so I bet the sentry figure will be like a chase figure or harder to find.

Hey, are those stands the ones they sell in Wal-Mart for the 12 inch dolls in the craft section? Always thought about using those, but wasn't sure if they'd work ok.

Yep. They work great. They have like 3 different sizes. I use the small ones for the small figures and the big ones for the big figures. They are cheap too. I was always having problems with them falling over and causing a domino effect. I try to use them with the ones that are hard to stand up or pose. Some of them don't need them.

Do you have the SMC DD? Any comparison shots?

Kingpin seems a tad too small...