Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found them this morning in Louisville, KY!!! Pics up in a minute in my own thread!

Hurry up... @hmmm@

@loll@

I asked my sister in law yeasterday, again, & she said they had them in the trailers outside behind walmart...I was like "WTF"?

So I guess this weekend they should stack em up by the toy aisle...

WOOHOO Logan WV got the pallet. lady even let me take a part of the pallet with a sweet legends pic on it. I am so utterly BROKE!!!!

Does anyone have pics of Antman, Goliath, and Giant Man together???

I was thinking the same thing. I have all of them now except TH WM Giant Man. I want to put the micro Antman, WM ML Antman, Giant Man from the Avengers box set, and WM Giant Man up on display.

Bring on more pics!!

WOOHOO Logan WV got the pallet. lady even let me take a part of the pallet with a sweet legends pic on it. I am so utterly BROKE!!!!

Cool! I am hoping to do the same thing!

Draven

Is Logan a city?

Maybe its the Wal-Mart's manager's name!

NOTHING HERE YET, NOTHING HERE YET AT ALL @can@

lol

Nice!! :D

4-30-06 it is then...have to wait...

My sister in law checked for me last night & asked the toy dpt about the new wave...once again...clueless...

Yeau i know what you mean. I live in Riverside Cali. and I have like 4 Wallmarts around ,I've called with the SKU #s and they have know Idea what to do with them, Im checking out the superwallmart after school #US1#

If you find out anything and can you pm me? I live in Hollywood, and can get almost anywhere by bus.

Sure no problem I think riverside is about one hour and 40 minutes away. I heard from this guy on this site that possibly that Sunday they will realse them, I guess we'll see. #US1#

Okay, cool. Yeah, I've gone as far as 50 miles for figures on the bus, so anything less is nothing, anything more is fine as long as it's not over 100 miles.

Hey hornhead...

If you have the other Avengers, can we get a team pic? I'd like to see Warbird, Giant-Man, Thor, and Sentry with all the other characters like Cap (the new one you have) and the classic MLs like Iron Man, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Wonder Man, Black Panther, Vision...

And can we see Kitty and Havok with the rest of the X-Men? Or Kitty with Colossus, Nightcrawler and Captain Britain?