Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Baron has a different glove on his right arm other than the pad on his hand where as Skull doesn't.

MarvelFace-Off2-PackSeries1-RedSkul.jpg

I'm gona snag me the unmasked version for my loose display I think :D

I got my wave1 mosc so a loose maskless version will be neat :)

4-30-06 it is then...have to wait...

My sister in law checked for me last night & asked the toy dpt about the new wave...once again...clueless...

Yeau i know what you mean. I live in Riverside Cali. and I have like 4 Wallmarts around ,I've called with the SKU #s and they have know Idea what to do with them, Im checking out the superwallmart after school #US1#

If you find out anything and can you pm me? I live in Hollywood, and can get almost anywhere by bus.

I believe someone in Arkansas found them. In fact, I think some of the people selling them on eBay are from AR.

kndy

I've checked the Wal-Marts in Benton, Bryant, and the Baseline, Chenal, and Chenal Valley ones in Little Rock. No extra space has been given to ML, and I found no evidence of any special displays being made ready.

If someone says they're in Arkansas, they better have proof and a location.

Dude, I have done the same, and even went to the two NLR WM and Jacksonville. I only know of one or two WM employees that even know what Marvel Legends are, much less the WM wave.

As of 1am this morning, there's absolutely nothing around the Jonesboro/Paragould area.

-M

way to post about finding nothing though @smilepunch@ @loll@

It sucks that many of us are still waiting, but nice to know they will be here any day now.... #US1# @usa@ @razz@

Why is it that every time I see that Havoc figure I can't help but think of those nutballs that wrap foil around their heads to keep the alien mind control rays out. :unsure:

yeah i hate that havok fig, too bad we won't get an x-factor or new x-men look, of course using the angel fig you can make a custom x-factor havok

They are actually out in my neck of TN, i was a tad shocked to see them heh*had to check WM anyway, needed me a new pillow to sleep on, other one was old and is getting notted up inside and thats not comfy to sleep on*

Got AoA Wolverine and a Face Off Cap vs Skull and a new pillow now i'm broke heh.

That Cap looks fantastic!

I can feel them, they are so close since they are in GA. Come to me!!!! @loll@

Draven

Do you were at in GA (I have not found them yet)?

I am not in GA. Someone reported they were found there and well that's close to me.

Draven

I hope that my wal-mart sticks to the release date. there's a chance that I might not see the wave there...I never saw the X-men line there. Then again, not all wal-marts got the X-men line.

I know there's a better chance that they'll sell something that's advertised, though. I will personally have the ad with me when I go.

4-30-06 it is then...have to wait...

My sister in law checked for me last night & asked the toy dpt about the new wave...once again...clueless...

Yeau i know what you mean. I live in Riverside Cali. and I have like 4 Wallmarts around ,I've called with the SKU #s and they have know Idea what to do with them, Im checking out the superwallmart after school #US1#

If you find out anything and can you pm me? I live in Hollywood, and can get almost anywhere by bus.

Sure no problem I think riverside is about one hour and 40 minutes away. I heard from this guy on this site that possibly that Sunday they will realse them, I guess we'll see. #US1#

Draven

I am not in GA. Someone reported they were found there and well that's close to me.

Draven

Must be north GA. I talked to a few people at our local stores down here and they said 2 weeks! @grumpy@

Draven

Draven

Must be north GA. I talked to a few people at our local stores down here and they said 2 weeks! @grumpy@

Well im in NW GA so I have not found them yet! @optimus@ @band@ @helmet@ @can@ #joecool# @duel@@ @poop#

Just got back from my Wal-Mart with 10 of them on layaway (I can't wait to build Giant Man) and Warbird and Kitty Pryde in hand. I helped the Toy Dept. manager unwrap the display and there was NO bearded Sentry figure @grumpy@

My Wal-Mart is in Olean, NY so they are in NY guys. Hopefully today's your day too!

Just got back from my Wal-Mart with 10 of them on layaway (I can't wait to build Giant Man) and Warbird and Kitty Pryde in hand. I helped the Toy Dept. manager unwrap the display and there was NO bearded Sentry figure @grumpy@

My Wal-Mart is in Olean, NY so they are in NY guys. Hopefully today's your day too!

Olean? Wheres that, and how many cases do they have?

So i lost my computer during a lightning storm, but i found all of these babies last night. Old news for most of you. I spent about 200 dollars last night. The only one i could not find is the Sentry Variant. 2 PACKS are awesome. So good luck to everybody.

Jeremy

OH and by the way. Variants a plenty in this set. Seems like every 2 pack has a variant pack. Also Marvel Mastorworks is with this series and the 2 pack series. Along with all of this is the Monsters boxset and The Young Avengers box set. So WEEEEEEEE.

when i get my computer fixed i'll take pics for you guys that still haven't found them.

Guest Steve Rogers

Draven

Draven

Well im in NW GA so I have not found them yet! @optimus@ @band@ @helmet@ @can@ #joecool# @duel@@ @poop#

Well........ I'm in middle Ga. (Macon/Warner Robins) and there was nothing here this morning.

I did get one manager to run the numbers and he said they were "in the system"