Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

just curious but has anyone noticed lately that the 2packs are being thrown in as part of the walmart exclusives or something? i dont think they are..

anyway cool pics, can sabertooth pass off as a normal universe sabertooth?

I didn't think the 2 packs were supposed to be exclusive to Walmart either.

And Sabretooth couldn't really pass off as a normal Sabertooth. THe one in this wave is from the AoA story which is like an alternate timeline thing.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious but has anyone noticed lately that the 2packs are being thrown in as part of the walmart exclusives or something? i dont think they are..

I didn't think the 2 packs were supposed to be exclusive to Walmart either.

well, for now, they are exclusive to wal-marts, but they are supposed to hit other stores in a couple months.

According to eBay, they have reached Georgia. I better start checking now.

So has anybody spotted any of the variants other than wolvey? I thought we were looking at a Cap britain and a Sentry variant as well. Any ideas.

Only Sentry and Wolverine are going to have variants, according to the card backs. Captain Britain does have another costume on the card back still, but I think they just forgot or didn't bother to change it. They were going to have a certain costume before, but they changed it totally so, I don't think it's a variant.

britain-bigcostume3.jpg

BEFORE

britain-bigcostume2.jpg

AFTER

other notes:

- Nobody has found the Sentry variant yet. Maybe it'll ship in later cases.

- You only need one of the variants to build Giant Man.

- Lockheed has no articulation, but it clips on very well.

I thought the ant/giant man whatever guy was gona have a chase figure as well ?:S

Hmm does the regular wolverine have loped off hand claw accessory as welll ?.. Hows that work? Dang it!! I'm totaly not happy with the colors on some of these!! Wovlerine is just too dark of a blue! sabertooth is too dark as well, and so is the sentry!! wolvies should be brighter blue, no so navy dark... sabers should be more bright orange, & sentrys should be a brighter color yellow/gold!!!

& DANG IT!! Is ?lawkjaw? :S Forget the dragons name... perminitly attached to kittys arm? :S :( I was hopeing for some articulation on that lil buger :S

I hope we find then befor the civil war starts. @optimus@ @bond@ @fight@ @fight@ #US1#

Oh noesssssssssss!! only 7 more days :P

lol I don't care if I do or don't I just wana read that $*# book!! I can't wait!!

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Hmm does the regular wolverine have loped off hand claw accessory as welll ?.. Hows that work?

Wolverine's left arm is sculpted that way. The variant has claws at the end of the stump. The regular version does not.

Damn whats up with Brit's boots?

Yesterday i asked customer service to search UPC number to see if they had any. She said they have 106 but the shelves are full of crappy Legendary Riders. DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!

I am going to go again today and see if i can convince the department manager to dump all of her 1st apperance things and wondermen in the resivoir. Actually, i think i'll go right now.

I'm not sure it matters. If this is part of a store 'tab', current stock won't factor in with relation to the POS. Each store may not get the same amt., but if it is a feature item, then they shhould get some.

They all look great, but does anyone else just absolutely hate Creed's face sculpt? Bleh.

I think thats cause they just used aoa wolvies face!! Look at it lol!

I bet it is the same one!!!

The Crossville TN WM had them. Got the ones I needed. A manager told me a local scalper tried to get the whole display, but he was limited to one or two sets to make it fair for everyone. Management said they've had trouble out of him before. The early sales reports are very good he said(at his store at least) , and he thought that this would insure that WM will reorder the wave.

You should tell that manager, He's a great guy for doing that. I hate scaplers. So what if it's they're money, you have no life if you need to sell figures on ebay to live.

Captina Britain looks hunch back and it looks like he has no neck havok looks sweet and the thor

I agree, Havok is the best looking one out of the ones I have so far. That also bugs me about Captain Britain's neck. I noticed the same thing and it really hurts the look of the figure.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy to hear that Warbird and Captain Britain have the holes in their backs for the flight stands. I have extras, and hoping to get more, and I'm glad they're paying attention to which characters can actually fly, and allowing us to simulate that. I think the person that posted about the holes in the back doesn't have Sentry yet, but since he also uses the same base body as Britain, is it safe to say he has a hole in his back too?

This was actually a major concern of mine, that I wouldn't be able to make my Warbird fly.