Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

Good lord these are going to be IMPOSSIBLE to find. I'm in Toronto, no one in Michigan or New York has them yet (I'll drive there to get them cause I'm a tool and its only 3 hours to MI and aobut an hour to Buffalo). I called up the store where Jett found them and got quite possibly the funniest, and most angering, reponse ever;

"No I'm sorry they've all been purchased and one guy put about half the display on layaway" ......this is exactly WHY I hate Wal-mart...some scalper probably put most of the pallet on layaway and bought the rest, because I dont think jett mentioned layaway. Ugh. Hopefully if i call and find them in NY or MI I can get them to hold them for me for a day till I can get there.

damn you walmart!!!

You should get hooked up by the case. I believe BMan sells em in the GTA area ;) @can@

I've got legends where I'm probably gonna get them from, I was gonna order from b-man but I'm hoping to find them in the store and he needed to know right away so I didn't wanna screw him over. He's a good guy, so someone else could get the case I would've ordered. I'm hoping as I said to find them at a Wal-mart, with the 2 packs and both box sets.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour away form my point in WV in 2 directions. charleston and pikeville. Noth roughly same distance..just didn't get to em. Called and the one in C town had 1 sabertooth and the young avengers left..pike ville had no singles and randoms of the rest.

sigh..SOON!!!

Oh dude, I hit Wal-Mart every monring before work. If they got them on a day that I didn't have to go to work I'm going to be super pissed! I think I might call them myself. Did you call Cross Lanes on Charleston?

I wish there was a way to go online, find your local WM and check stock on items. This would save so much time, wasted gas and calls to the stores. I really want these but I cannot bring myself to talk to jerkoff stock boys everyday who won't even know what I'm talking about to see if they have them or not. There are 4 WM's in my area but they are far enough apart to be extremely annying if you come back empty handed...

They will be out very soon. My friend found them for me today at a local Wal-Mart. He found all of them except Captain Britain, AOA Wolverine, Warbird and Havok and the variants. They also had the 2 packs and the variants as well as the boxsets. The 2 pack variants are evenly packed 1 for 1 in the cases.

What is the box thing look like that there in?

My friend said they were on a four way in the middle of the aisle. They had the Masterworks things also on one side of the display. I keep forgetting about those. You might have to look around because they were around the toy area but not necessarily 'in toys.'

i found em up here in minn

Where in Minnesota exactly? I've been to the Wal-marts in Coon Rapids and Blaine and they haven't had any signs of them around here. I must know! >_< It'll save me time and money as otherwise I have them all on pre-order on a site.

1 hour away form my point in WV in 2 directions. charleston and pikeville. Noth roughly same distance..just didn't get to em. Called and the one in C town had 1 sabertooth and the young avengers left..pike ville had no singles and randoms of the rest.

sigh..SOON!!!

Oh dude, I hit Wal-Mart every monring before work. If they got them on a day that I didn't have to go to work I'm going to be super pissed! I think I might call them myself. Did you call Cross Lanes on Charleston?

Now that does answer my question about the dunbar wal mart. The one I talked to was the one over at south ridge near TRU. They had 1 sabertooth and the young avengers boxed sets as fo this afternoon. They also had some of the 2 packs but not sure who.

I would keep an eye on that one at cross lanes. They should get them soon. The ones that already sold out could refresh them but hard to tell how often and how soon. best to hit the ones that haven't yet gotten them in hopes of new fresh first shot.

Chad

Hit 4 walmarts & nothing...one did have that hobgoblin, sandman & that spidey hulk, but all where damaged,...so I left them.

Hit 4 walmarts & nothing...one did have that hobgoblin, sandman & that spidey hulk, but all where damaged,...so I left them.

I had the same thing two days ago. I finally found a Hobgoblin only to find the pacakge had been opened and taped back up. I was pretty pissed.