Official ML Wal-Mart Wave Topic

archangel_7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn!!

The second I posted my original post in this, pics came up so I spoke to soon.

So is it me or did this guy not get a kitty pride? Oh no.....looks like she's going to be the one people are after. Honestly, why the lame wolverine variant, why didn't that just make a phasing shadowcat variant like visions? It would only make sense.

Guest Steve Rogers

What state were these found in? (I'm not able to access Fwoosh from work)

Pikeville, Ky

Kentucky?!?

That’s practically right next door!

And the one day I didn’t stop on the way in to work!!

And now I have to work late!

AAAaarrRARRRrrrrrGGggggg!

Oh Well…. They will either be there or they won’t.

At least Payday is tomorrow. Looks like I’ll need most of it…. :rolleyes:

Yep Fwoosh is soo flooded.

Link's not working now, must be bogged down. I hope this is legit. At the very least it will put and end to all the threads about "I have inside info about when these will be released."

The pics looked legit. The packages had the proper comics this time. They are starting to show up on Ebay too.

I assume there was no mention of the 2Packs or the Boxsets being found, for those that were able to get on the fwoosh?

He has some of the 2 packs and the Young Avengers set as well. The site looks like it is back up.

Guest Steve Rogers

Looks legit to me.

PICTURES ARE NOT MINE

I took this from there for the people that can't get thru....

(If this is a breech of etiquette or some protocol, some one tell me and I’ll take ‘em back down… )

easter0292tw.jpg

easter0304bd.jpg

Oh damn!! Look at em 2 packs!