Demise of Grevious found

Cyber Bishop

I got an email from a bud of mine (from my local collectors group) that went to a Target around here and got the Demise of Grevious fig.

He gave the DPCI # , they brought the box to the floor and let him take one. Then they brought the box to the back.

I am going today after work to see if I can get one also.

We got two cases of them in a few days back

I will have to wait until the first week of May to grab one

Our store mgr is anal when it comes to such things as grabbing them early

What is their official release date?

Ok, I went and got a Grev demise.

Senateskirmishgrevdemise.jpg

They had a shelf date of April 30th. The girl had to make sure that her manager gave the alright to sell them.

It helped having the DCPI#.

She asked me how many I needed (I told her 2, one for me and the other for a buddy of mine) and after she cleared it up I bought them.

The senate pack pictured I got last night from the guy I got the Grevious for.

Greviousdemiseclose.jpg

We got two cases of them in a few days back

I will have to wait until the first week of May to grab one

Our store mgr is anal when it comes to such things as grabbing them early

What is their official release date?

The cases say 4/30 meaning the first week in May....Week after next

i got them like a week and a half ago. just went and asked with the dpci and they brought them out for me. already helped a couple of people here that wanted it.

i got them like a weeka nd a half ago. just went and asked with the dpci and they brought them out for me. already helped a couple of people here that wanted it.

Well good for you! ^_^

I also asked with the DPCI number. They just got them in the other day.

k thanks lol

nope didnt mean anythign by it, just said i got them last week same way you did witht he dpci

no prob

Have this for sale more than 10 days here and start to become pegwarmmers @hmmm@

I am sure there are collectors that are going to swallow up the first couple of shipments once the sale starts.. Now the latter ones may grow some dust on them.