Hunt for Grievous

JoeRhyno

omfg

What clones are those?..

thats great, I don't have any of the colored clones yet, Stupid @can@ !!! :S

Where can I get that and for how much? :D

& uhmmm...

Is that a real arc ship in there?.. Or just another cardboard cutout ? :(

lol, it's cardboard, but it's supposed to come out at the same time the real one is gonna hit TRU ;) they're both TRU exclusives... my buddy overseas told me that they got the gunship already... but he passed on it, I'm trying to see if he can get me one, so I dont have to hunt for it.

just a rerelease and repaint of the arc trooper from aotc. i remember at 1 point that the red arc guy was going for 100 bucks moc (guess those people feel kinda silly now). looks like 1 of them has a new helmet and the others are the same except for the addition of the blue color. i wanted them to give them the unique helmets and weapons from the toon, but what do you expect from hasbro.

just a rerelease and repaint of the arc trooper from aotc. i remember at 1 point that the red arc guy was going for 100 bucks moc (guess those people feel kinda silly now). looks like 1 of them has a new helmet and the others are the same except for the addition of the blue color. i wanted them to give them the unique helmets and weapons from the toon, but what do you expect from hasbro.

from what i haerd these ARCs are all super articulated. Could be wrong though I cant see too well in the pics.

Actually I think it kinda looks like the 3 'regular' ARCs have right arms from like the #41 ROTS clone, because I don't think the original ones have their elbows bent that much. I would've prefered them to be on #6 or #41 bodies since I already have 4 of the CW blue ARCs, but it's still an awesome pack nonetheless

hasbro really cheaped out on this set but it is a good way to get these guys if you didn't have them already. hey joeryhno you are right that helmet is the same as the driver. the blue guys has 2 differences: the belt with pouches is a lighter color and the skirt has some blue trim on it. how much is this going to cost 20 or 25?

I saw that set a few weeks ago at Target! Is it supposed to be a TRU exclusive? The Target here in Hickory NC had at least 5 or 6 of these sets. I carried one around for a while and showed it to my wife. I don't really collect SW stuff anymore so I put it back. It's a super nice set, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Target had them here in NC. Strange huh?

I saw that set a few weeks ago at Target! Is it supposed to be a TRU exclusive? The Target here in Hickory NC had at least 5 or 6 of these sets. I carried one around for a while and showed it to my wife. I don't really collect SW stuff anymore so I put it back. It's a super nice set, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Target had them here in NC. Strange huh?

Yep... that's it. Sorry for any confusion... My bad. Either way though... the target here still had some of those sets from last year 2 weeks ago. Must not have been too popular. Oh... BTW JoeRhyno... do you have the Rey fig that came with an Eddie Guerero from the Adrenaline Series? Right side of his mask is torn? White outfit?... Anyway... if you don't have that one, I might be able to get one for you. I'll let you know and mail it out for ya if you get me your address. Thanks for setting me straight on that.

Never mind what I said about the Rey fig... I see it now in the front. I couldn't tell if it was the same til I got the fig out and looked. I tried man!

Hey, jbiggs, do you happen to know how much the battle packs were? Because I happened across a stash at my local target, and when I scanned them, the price said $0.00, which according to my friend that works there, means it's not in the system anymore.

yeah, I found some RotS stuff and they came up $0.00 I guess Targets clearance system is automated... it goes down every so often.. then it hits zero.. I once found a clon wars clone trooper(animated) before the second wave came out.. and it was $0.00 and then they looked it up or something(so they said, probably just had someone look on the pegs fo the current figs) and then told me it was like $6.99 lol.. um... yeah right...

Another time I got the Leia on speeder bike for $9 it was clearanced, but the sticker was ripped off(honestly.. it wasn't me).. and the lady called back and checked for me and then some guy came up with another one that had a sticker and it said something like $8.79 or something, I was like SWEET!!!

lol, it's cardboard, but it's supposed to come out at the same time the real [clone gunship] is gonna hit TRU ;) they're both TRU exclusives... my buddy overseas told me that they got the gunship already... but he passed on it, I'm trying to see if he can get me one, so I dont have to hunt for it.

Hey, jbiggs, do you happen to know how much the battle packs were? Because I happened across a stash at my local target, and when I scanned them, the price said $0.00, which according to my friend that works there, means it's not in the system anymore.

If I can remember correctly, I think it was $19.99... $19.96... something like that.

you're probably thinking of the Target exclusive set that came out last year ;)

tbattle.jpg

Yep! That one came to mind first too... Wow thats neat!