xhairs

QUCK KICK CUSTOM

hey guys heres quick kick my take on him. thanks to gulity for the idea for the legs and waist. ok here he is let me know what you think.

WIP

1000078small8fb.jpg

CUSTOM

1000079small8rv.jpg

1000080small7bz.jpg

1000083small0cu.jpg

1000084small5cj.jpg

1000085small9eo.jpg

1000086small1la.jpg

1000087small4oh.jpg

GEAR

1000081small8yr.jpg

1000082small24hy.jpg

Good job.

thanks guys for the feedback im glad you like him. it took me awhile to fig out just how i was going to do him. thankis to gulty and his help with the legs it made it happen.

you are the custom makin machine! and this one looks excellent!

TM

thanks TM yup as of late i have been. but i will be slowing down running out of good parts to use lol. im glad you like him.

Awesome work but I still prefer QK with the Nunchuck lower legs at least.

Draven

Guest DavAnthony

I like it and I'm having trouble placing the head, although it looks familiar.

With that top piece you could even turn it into a low impact flak vest. That was where I actually thought you were going until I saw the figure painted below.

All around nice work

Dave

edit-duh..that's the mail away Storm Shadow head, right?

thanks guys for the feedback. Dave yup thats it SS head. i might use that idea for the next time i use that chest. glad you guys like him. Draven with the feet i wanted to go in a dif way . i know that quick kick is bear footed but i wanted to vamp him alittle lol.

awesome custom. only thing i would suggest is to fix his right eye.....it looks like he's got wandering eye. hmmm, i guess thats why he's good at fighting off multiple attackers :P

hey thanks FUGAYZIE for the feedback im glad you like him. yup i do lol i tryed to make the eyes look better. but it didnt work lol. im glad you like him.

I think he looks quite good, i hope Hasbro creates a newer version of him that actually looks more like that.

thanks slao for the feedback. all we can do is hope that they do . hasbro has been getting better they just need to raise the bar alittle.

I gotta say, x-hairs, I am a HUGE fan of your work, you are right up there with Aylosha and the best.. WTG,

PS, if you decide to sell that or trade for it, let me know

thanks MaceWinduPreview for that awsome complement. im glad your a fan of my work its allways great to hear that. im not sure that up there with Al just yet but im getting there.theres alot of great talent out there for customizers. im glad to just be one of them.

thanks Xhairs.

thanks guys for the feedback im glad you like him. it took me awhile to fig out just how i was going to do him. thankis to gulty and his help with the legs it made it happen.

Thank u! He looks good but the head doesn't really say QK as far as the rest of the body great parts pick. I really like what u did wit the weapons too! I gotta get some good pics of my V1 QK so I can post him already lol.