another WIP

Alyosha

Guest DavAnthony

Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing that figure finished. I loved that show as a kid. Are you going with his traditional Red Sweat suit?

are you making steve austin from the six million dollar man or colt seavers from the fall guy? you put a red jump suit on him like his old school steve austin figure and ill totally buy him! looks dead on Al ...very nice!

TM

For now, the track suit is on hold until I make or find better donor parts. The colors for now are blue undershirt, desert yellow overshirt with tan ribbing, khaki green pants, and a brown boot's and belt. When asked why there were no weapons, Col. Austin simply shook his head and said "Don't need 'em..."

while i can't really appreciate the character -- despite my nostalgia for crap that's even older than i am -- i'm still looking forward to see how this comes out.

by the by, get the package i sent out? should have been in your hands before easter if our post office was being halfway competent.

are you making steve austin from the six million dollar man or colt seavers from the fall guy? you put a red jump suit on him like his old school steve austin figure and ill totally buy him! looks dead on Al ...very nice!

TM

I was thinking of the Fall Guy as well. :D

TM

Wow...it's been ages since I've even heard about, or thought about, Fall Guy. @lol@

I used to have the Hot Wheels verion (or at least I thought it was Hot Wheels when I was little) of his GMC truck.

I miss the 80's. :(

TM

if we could only get Aly to make us up a Heather Thomas in the bikini from the opening credits....then my fall guy action figure dreams would come true!

and if he makes oscar goldman and big foot then my sixmillion dollar man figure dreams would be reality!!

TM

TM

if we could only get Aly to make us up a Heather Thomas in the bikini from the opening credits....then my fall guy action figure dreams would come true!

and if he makes oscar goldman and big foot then my sixmillion dollar man figure dreams would be reality!!

TM

Forget that, it's all about an A(ly)-team, MacGuyver, or AIR WOLF (Sadly, no Joe molds fit it)...

-Kevin

TM

TM

Forget that, it's all about an A(ly)-team, MacGuyver, or AIR WOLF (Sadly, no Joe molds fit it)...

-Kevin

no i think some of the joe parts could work them. i would love to see them done.

TM

TM

What, no desire to have the kid, with his year spent at Berkeley for this, the year spent at SMU for that, the year spent at Pitt for the other, and so on? I'm sure, if you added up all the various 'years' he's taken courses, he would have either been in college since age 3, or he'd be older than Colt. :)

To /my/ credit, I thought Steve before Colt, however. :)

That's awesome Al. YOu know back in 98-99 when i first heard of Ebay I started looking for Col STeve Austin. I had him as a kid and had fond memories of that show.

I had a little green stuff left over after fixing all the parts on Steve Austin, so I used it to go ahead and build Tj'bangs mask and cowl. Hope you like it.

head3panel.jpg