Fantasic Four Movie - Doombot

kndy

man that stinks cause the doombot and annihulus were probably the best looking figures in the line other than humantorch v1

Never seen it! Not that we've seen the first series!

its an ok figure, the green is darker than the pic shows

To my knowledge, a total of 3 Doombots hit the Denver metro area and I got 2 of them. I called every freakin' Rite Aid and there doesn't seem to be any more! Hopefully more will arrive because any extras will be used as trade fodder.

Just checked three and nada (they had older waves). I don't recall any recent Toy Biz figures with low distribution like this but if you scored the 4th wave and Doom Bot...congrats!

kndy

Never seen him or annhilus either, Anh being the only one I'd really want to buy though :P

I've allso never seen a

vision

wanda

waves1-up + ML

chases

On the pegs either though

I've only ever been able to find wave 9, & wave 2? doombot o n the pegs :P:( LOL

Never seen him or annhilus either, Anh being the only one I'd really want to buy though :P

I've allso never seen a

vision

wanda

waves1-up + ML

chases

On the pegs either though

I've only ever been able to find wave 9, & wave 2? doombot o n the pegs :P:( LOL

Wandas should be at Wal-mArts now in @can@

And Iam sure you've seen Bullseye or Green Hulk there as well haven't you ? ;) lol

I would love Annihilus. All these comic sagas going on, including Annihilation, would help sell to me. True, there is no movie, but it would be oh so more attractive to the novice comic reader of today.

Hehe... argh!! I wish I got the Doombot and others from the wave. Btw, how are the others in the wave like the Johnny Storm/Human Torch (partial Johnny/HT)?

Although the Doombot is based on the video game, again...low distribution for a Marvel figure, let alone from Toy Biz is pretty good.

Welll...I think checking a Rite-Aid is a good way to find some older stuff (wish I picked up the Marvel Legends Colossus on peg a few months ago).

kndy