XMC

asidx

so the other night i got HoM wolvie and juggernaught. tonight i got angel and tech gear beast...i must say that wave one really had me worried, but this new wave totally rocks. angel is such a good figure, i really like the way his wings were done....and beast's computer on his chest is awesome too!!! overall i give this line a total A+........except juggernaught..that fig kinda blows, design is terrible and his face is just plain fugly....the rest.....OWN

also got hydro man from SMC line.......he blows as well

Ouch thats 2 crappy figures out of 5.

i like series 2 figures.....except for the beast and the big huge button on the back fo jugs....series 1 is cool too, but i just prefer series 2

I can't say yet, but I think I like series two better than one other than Beast and Cyc. I like series 2 Wolvie more and same with the Angel. Who knows I just need them and I can't find them. :( I am about to have to go the dreaded online route I think.

Draven

i know these aren't called XMC, but thats just how everyone here knows them...so to save confusion, thats what i called it...but i'm gonna hold on to that jugs for the hell of it

I really like Magneato (spelled this way on purpose!)

I wonder how it would look like to put his head on Taskmaster and make a Quickilver! I couldn't do it cuz I don't got those type of skillz!

Where is Magneto ??? I know he's supposed to be in wave 1, yet, I haven't seen hide nor hair of Magneto. I've gotten all the Wolverines, Archangel, Gambit, Tech Gear Beast, and Juggernaut. I don't care for Cyclops, or regular Angel, nor do I care for the bluish tint to Storms hair.

I also haven't seen Stealth Beast from wave1, nor Phoenix from wave 2. What's up with that?

Are Magneto, Stealth Beast and Phoenix short packed, or does one fig come in fifth box, or what?

it seems that the intial wave should out in many areas but stores are restocking with wave 1 (crappy wave of 2 wolvies, gambit, and cyk) and wave 1.5 (magneto,beast,storm, and archangel). i picked up magneto today. he is cool and the head is really well done. the only thing that bugs me is that stupid scanner thing on his right arm, i am going to cut this sucker off. i can see why people are saying that is not his true costume but i say that used crap metal to form armor on his suit. his gun is hella stupid too.