Cival War seems to be heating up

Scott

& this cover is hot!

http://comicsnewsi.net//g/?mode=view&album...ze=800&start=12

I can't wait till we see one in his original outfit :) yknow there gona do it since he can change outfits in that one :D

http://comicsnewsi.net//g/?mode=view&album...ize=800&start=0

helloooo, looks like gravity is getting a lil bit more action :D

I love how people keep on using him since hes basicly still such a no name :P Loved his mini series though :D

Who is that guy in the last pic of the first post? The one with the blade at Wolverine's throat, anyone know?

Who is that guy in the last pic of the first post? The one with the blade at Wolverine's throat, anyone know?

I believe that is Nitro, the guy that sets off everything by killing the New Warriors and the school full of children. He's also the guy responsible for giving Captain Marvel cancer. Looks like Marvel will be doing for him, what DC did for Dr. Light.

Guess we know what side Spidey is going to take in the Civil War. Wonder if he's the one that switches side halfway through?

Thing is against the registration act and Reed is for it. Guess they're dividing up the FF pretty good this time.

yeah, i think this CW series is gonna be a great thing for Marvel. so far i picked up the first two books from the spiderman line but i cant find the fantastic 4 book.....it did hit shelves already right???

its been said that spidey will kinda be the middle man in this entire thing and on both sides or something, hence the different outfits we see him in the pictures

This is looking so much better than I first expected.

Yeah, that is Nitro.

I'm rooting for Cap's side all the way...

Anybody pick up the HoM TPB yet? It is such a good setup for the CW.

yeah, i think this CW series is gonna be a great thing for Marvel. so far i picked up the first two books from the spiderman line but i cant find the fantastic 4 book.....it did hit shelves already right???

I didn't pick up the FF issue though I did flip through it. It seems like alot of show for a scene that happens really quickly at the end.

I'm actually looking forward to this series a bit more then Infinite Crisis. I just seems like it will have a lot more emotional effect on the Marvel characters.

I'm pulling for Cap's side too. If things go Iron Man's way then the whole Marvel Universe goes the way of the Ultimate Universe and everyone works for Shield.

The first issue of FF came out and is pretty good. Reed is with Stark but I dont think Sue feels the same way. Rumor has it that one of the FF get seriously injured that really brings thing home for the team, my money is on the Torch being the one injured.

Also Doom is back and so is Thors hammer and Doom seems to be able to pick it up. Also the Punisher will be getting involved with Cival War to.

Hey JayC...or any mod for that matter....can someone pin a civil war thread so those who cant get all the books can keep eachother up to date on whats happening in the meltingpot of civil war stories?

so who all is against registration, that's the side i want on, man i hope bishop's not for it, but being that he's grown up his life being registered it's probably not a big deal to him, man this is going to be crazy

I believe that is Nitro, the guy that sets off everything by killing the New Warriors and the school full of children. He's also the guy responsible for giving Captain Marvel cancer. Looks like Marvel will be doing for him, what DC did for Dr. Light.

Guess we know what side Spidey is going to take in the Civil War. Wonder if he's the one that switches side halfway through?

Thing is against the registration act and Reed is for it. Guess they're dividing up the FF pretty good this time.

No offense, but the artwork for him makes him look hella ##$%$#ed.

so who all is against registration, that's the side i want on, man i hope bishop's not for it, but being that he's grown up his life being registered it's probably not a big deal to him, man this is going to be crazy

Yea I'm not sure what side bishop will be on here ... could go either way, as you say he is allready use to it so he could side with it in hopes of preventing his future from coming true

Or

He could side the other way for the same reasons :D

Looks like Marvel will be doing for him, what DC did for Dr. Light.

No offense, but the artwork for him makes him look hella ##$%$#ed.

Hordak, yes quite posably if he lives long enough, he has both wolverine and some other people hunting him down remember ;)

& yes I agree about the current art work for the book, I hope that its just for the covers and not the actaul book it self because for some reason I just don't like this guys style ... I miss the old art work though I have no idea who was doing that stuff or who is doing this stuff :P

hey synch, you could be right, this could be the last straw since he's been seeing signs of his future coming true, the sentinels hunting everyone down, he's on the xse which has the same intials as his futures team, it will be interesting, i'll have to have confiscate and read these when my dad gets back, or just catch ya'll's reviews