DC Minimates: What do you wish to see?

The Avenger

...I really didn't want to be the one to start this, but I couldn't hold it in any more. What kind of characters do you want to see in the new DC line, do you have any exact set or wave ideas?

I would like to see them go to the marvel minimates idea, and do waves by a theme, and notr just random heroes.

A superman wave could have- Superman & Supergirl (White Shirt), Eradicator & Doomsday, Cyborg Superman & Superboy (90's version), I thought of those before we knew there would be 4 sets per wave, and I can't think of anything else to add.)

I'm dying for some Teen Titans- Kid Flash & Wondergirl, Superboy (Teen Titans version) & Raven, Starfire & Cyborg, Beast Boy & Either Tim Drake Robin or the new Speedy, or Ravager (I already have a Robin from the C3 batmobile, but I guess some people don't).

Superman/Batman wave- Superman (McGuinnes Style) & Shazam, Batman (McGuiness Style) & Hawkman, Captain Atom & Supergirl (Blue Suit), Batzarro & Bizzaro.

There would be no lack of Lanterns to make into a wave, but John Stewart would have to be in it somewhere, and maybe Ion.

I would also like to see more IC figures. It's obvious that some of the ones they have been doing have been based on the crisis, but all the main players are absent.

From IC I want, New Blue Beetle, Alexander Luthor, Earth 2 Superman, Monitor Superboy Prime, The Ray, Donna Troy.

So far, Iam happy just to see that they are coming back!!!

Well two characters i really wanted are being made: Booster Gold and Blue Beetle which i am very happy about.

I would love to see the comic book teen titans. And more Justice League members like Hawkman, Martian Manhunter.

black costume batman

azrael

bane

classic catwoman

nightwing(modern)

mr. freeze

two-face

modern robin

riddler

classic brainiac

kingdom come supes

hawkman/ woman

barry allen flash

every teen titan

jon stewart

captain atom

the atom

lobo

dr. midnite

captain marvel

lex (no armor)

scarecrow

kilowog

the ray

etrigan

steel

dr.light (male)

ras and talia

gordon

batgirl(babs and cassandra)

martian manhunter

zatanna

yes i would buy all of those

So far, Iam happy just to see that they are coming back!!!

Very true.

Pretty much I hope the focus is on Batman, but I wouldn't oppose JLA stuff I'm just more of a bat fan. My most wanted consists of Batman’s rogues gallery and allies. We’ll have 3 Jokers, Harley, Riddler, Manbat, Penguin, tim drake robin, dick grayson robin, Cassy batgirl, nightwing, bruce wayne, catwoman and Killer croc (among numerous different batmans). I'm hoping for all of them in the end, but of them all I want Mr. Freeze, Twoface, Mad Hatter and scarecrow the most.

I love to see all of the green lantern corps. even a sinstro varient when he was a GL. I would like to see a to scale Kilowaag as well.

I also agree I would love to see all of batman's rogues gallery. Heck, Just release the legion of doom as well!

Green Lantern, Scarecrow, Bane, Harley Quinn and some Teen Titans. Any of those will do.

More GL and clear green versions as well :D

& for minimates I wana see more, new based figures from current comics ect :)

I like how they are doing PG & omacs ect

off to a good start thus far