anyone got any pics of the DTC cobra officer

Guest COBRA Officer

Guest COBRA Officer

hello i'm new and i have a newbie question .I heard that at toyfair 2006 there were pictures of the new DTC cobra officer and if there is anyone got any?

Im really looking forward to this figure, I love that waist Pack. Me thinks this is the best Armybuilder in the dtc line up so far.

By the way the Pics at these toy fairs notoriously SUCK. Here you appreciate the dTC trooper a little better :) But that new officer is 10 times better.

army.jpg

clawinair.jpg

pilotinfront.jpg

since you like those crappy troopers so much i will buyy you some from my tru and trade em for the 6 pack troopers and officeres you have :)

Lets not get carried away, I love the tru Trooper the most.

Man I love the new cobra trooper. I wish I could find more of them. I bought the only 2 my TRU ever had and it has yet to get anymore in.

It did however get like 80 packs of Cobra Night Watch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE