Bought the new X-Men Juggernaut today!

Joe Fixit

I had intended to completely ignore this line, but that face on Juggy just got to me and I had to see what he looked like with his helmet off! Great figure, even if he is too skinny. I don't know where I'll display him since he's not going to replace my ML6 Juggy but he was still too cool to pass up.

Got any comparison pics? Cause the official pics are telling me to put this juggernaut in the compactor.

I really don't get why people like the new figure so much. I saw one in person at TRU a couple days ago and I thought it looked like crap. Someone had already cleaned out the Magneto and Beast figures so I didn't see them, but the only one they had that I thought looked even remotely good was Angel. I passed anyway because I see no point in buying characters in made-up costumes. The HoM Wolvie is the only accurate one except that he's way too big. First two waves of that line are a total bust for me.

I really don't get why people like the new figure so much. I saw one in person at TRU a couple days ago and I thought it looked like crap. Someone had already cleaned out the Magneto and Beast figures so I didn't see them, but the only one they had that I thought looked even remotely good was Angel. I passed anyway because I see no point in buying characters in made-up costumes. The HoM Wolvie is the only accurate one except that he's way too big. First two waves of that line are a total bust for me.

Nope. Iam with you. He looks like crap.

The XMC Juggernaut is a cool figure.While he will never replace the ML6 figure it's still cool looking nonetheless.

Exactly. He's not the classic Juggernaut like the ML6 version but it's just an interesting figure.

I saw the new Beast by the way -- he was cool too. Different. But since I prefer the classic ML4 version I passed.

Exactly. He's not the classic Juggernaut like the ML6 version but it's just an interesting figure.

I saw the new Beast by the way -- he was cool too. Different. But since I prefer the classic ML4 version I passed.

Agree with you. I found one yesterday I don't think I will get him, even I still don't have the Juggernaut ML version.

Found Magneto and both versions of Beast ... I pass as well. @grumpy@

But Angel, Colossus and Ice man are another story @smilepunch@

I got him.. he is an interesting figure, agreed... but he aint Juggernaut.

The figures that I really like from these lines are: Stealth Beast, Stealth Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, Archangel, and Air Strike Wolverine.

series 1 was pretty great, with only Ninja Wolverine and Ruby Cyclops dissappointing me.. Series 2 is pretty crappy.. I don't like much of them at all. But series 3 should be better than any Marvel legends wave on the whole.

HA!!

You are kidding me right?.. ML has had some GREAT waves :P

Whats so great that you like about s3?.. I don't see a half naked guy in green trunks in it anyplace ... sadly :P

again too bad toybiz didn't last longer ... with the two packs I bet we woulda got a namor in that style, ala the FA wolvie/sabertooth set :D

the only figs i found of this line are wolvie, beast (looked like some horrid attempt at a custom), and angel. alls i ask for is to be able to go to the store and find a juggy and magneto....is that too much to ask?!?

HA!!

Whats so great that you like about s3?.. I don't see a half naked guy in green trunks in it anyplace ... sadly :P

again too bad toybiz didn't last longer ... with the two packs I bet we woulda got a namor in that style, ala the FA wolvie/sabertooth set :D

yeah... that is sad..

but I stand by my comment. From top to bottom, X3 series 3 has better figures than any ML series.... I mean, every ML series has had a few stars a few good ones, and a few stinkers..

X3 series 3 looks like all great ones to me.

HA!!

yeah... that is sad..

but I stand by my comment. From top to bottom, X3 series 3 has better figures than any ML series.... I mean, every ML series has had a few stars a few good ones, and a few stinkers..

X3 series 3 looks like all great ones to me.

You're just saying that because you're excited about having another Colossus to buy! @smilepunch@

Why dont you guys quit rubbing it in my face that I don't have every Juggs fig out.

asidx you should give him to me to help finish my collection.

I'm sure you'll buy him just to have him, but the ML6 version is far superior in every way. If you don't pick this guy up and can't find him I'll just give you mine. He's opened but not going anywhere but the display shelf for now.