Toys R Us Packed With Joes!

deflep

I know there are a couple of threads on this topic....but aside from DTC now being in the stores its really cool to see a huge wall of gi joes toys that dont suck.

I went to TRU Times Square today and people are excited about both Sigma Six and the DTC products. I saw young kids grabbing the Sigma stuff and an older crowd gawking at the single packs and the comic packs.

It was the first time I have been at TRU in awhile and felt like I did when back in the 80s you just saw a wall of single packs.

yo joe!!

PS...they were stocked with Cobra Troops, a lot of the Comic Packs...most of the single packs...and Viper Lockdown...

Yeah... on Wednesday i went to the big TRU in Time Square.... was blown away to see all the comic packs there taking up most of the space.... except the Vietnam 3-pack.... I just walked out the store with the Fan's choice three pack.... that day was my g.i. joe spending spree because before i went to TRU i went to midtown comics to pick up a few issues of some joe comics....

hope they get the vietnam three pack soon there....

Yeah... on Wednesday i went to the big TRU in Time Square.... was blown away to see all the comic packs there taking up most of the space.... except the Vietnam 3-pack.... I just walked out the store with the Fan's choice three pack.... that day was my g.i. joe spending spree because before i went to TRU i went to midtown comics to pick up a few issues of some joe comics....

There are 2 Vietnam packs as of today .... I was going to get one as a double but passed...you might want to go back and grab it...

You're a joe fan from NYC? COOL

yup...keepin it real in NYC

There are 2 Vietnam packs as of today .... I was going to get one as a double but passed...you might want to go back and grab it...

You're a joe fan from NYC? COOL

yup...keepin it real in NYC

dont forget the outter boroughs and long island!

It must be nice to see your local Toys R' Us stores filled with kewl stuff. I guess mine must be the warehouse where they store the stuff that didn't sell. All I have are the Heavy Infantry set (the one with Duke, Roadblock and a bunch of greenshirts) and the Moray set. If anyone hasn't gotten them yet and is tired of seeing the cool, new stuff and decides they need some of this old stuff, they should come to my neck of the woods.

I saw a ton of joes stuff today. I picked up issue 9, vietnam set, and the devil set comic packs, couple of wave 3 single packs, 6 packs of vipers lockdown, crimson shadow team, and 1 bat pack set. I haven't found the vehicles yet, the rhino, the rocc, or the ice sabre. Are they suppose to be in the stores?

I drove an hour to my closet TRU today, with no DTC Joes. :( That said it will possibly be stocked tomorow, because they haven't unloaded their truck yet.