Jackpot at Walmart

Wheeljack35

The WM I work at only got 2 cases in but I snagged a Scorch and Cody.

Funny thing about the Scorch though and maybe you guys can help me out on it (I'm more up on TFs and ML than SW). Scorch had a reflective siver SW logo, a Silvered base, and a pewter-colored Yoda holo-mini. Is this anything special or can I rip the sucker open?

I would keep it closed and put aside .If you want to open Scorch grab another of the "regular" Scorches

Funny thing about the Scorch though and maybe you guys can help me out on it (I'm more up on TFs and ML than SW). Scorch had a reflective siver SW logo, a Silvered base, and a pewter-colored Yoda holo-mini. Is this anything special or can I rip the sucker open?

OPEN THAT SUCKER. there aint nothin special about that, its just the lame "promotion" that hasbro does, its just lame this year. cmon, silver base and silver dumb holo, gimmeabreak. dont listen to the ppl who actually think this pice of sh i t is going to be worth something in the future, its not. just hasbro making th fanboys foam over nothing...again.

OPEN THAT SUCKER. there aint nothin special about that, its just the lame "promotion" that hasbro does, its just lame this year. cmon, silver base and silver dumb holo, gimmeabreak. dont listen to the ppl who actually think this pice of sh i t is going to be worth something in the future, its not. just hasbro making th fanboys foam over nothing...again.

No I would not listen to this guy. Scorch is one of the most popular and hardest to get on a regular card. His UBH is one of the few that probably will be worth something and sought after down the road.

Draven

i am wondering if all Walmart stores are going to be doing these display cases.I remember back in 2004 and last year when the OTC and the ROYS figures had these big display cases.One Walmart is going through a huge remodelling project wich will take who know how long.They have the entire Toy section completely screwed up.Some Walmart's in my area only have one to 2 rows of pegs for the figures.

Are they solid cases of the UGH figures.How many Cody's and Scortches are there?

The only solid cases of UGH that I know of are specifically for Australia.

UGHs are normally packed 2 per case only in the Wave 4 cases. I believe there are 5 revisions to the Wave 4 cases. So basically Wave Rev.A-E will have 2 UGHs per. I've personally opened Wave 4 Rev. C and found a UGH Commander Cody and UGH AT-AT Driver.

Our Wal-Mart received six cases...All Scorch wave, no Cody on regular cards. This was week and half ago. Haven't seen any new since... but with Star Wars it's all about timing. And yes, like some of you...where ROTS had 8-12 pegs of ROTS figures, this series has about 1-3 at my WM and Target.

kndy

ah, your only one county over from me. Im in Nassau. You should avoid NYC altogether and just stick to the Queens stores and hit the Nassau stores, like the Target in Valleystream, by the green acres mall. theres also a walmart in the mall and a Toys r us. you can probably get everything you need right there. Nyc is a bad spot because its tourist central and everyone and there mother hits the times square stores.

thanks for the info, i used to go to that area with my friend as i don't have a car, but he moved so i can't go anymore. i am used to taking the train all over. thanks anyway. wheeljack, i think i found a cody via a trade for some joes so i am set, thanks.

Are they solid cases of the UGH figures.How many Cody's and Scortches are there?

They are not the regular SW boxes but long and slender and made for endcaps. The come 12 figures per case and are lined up 3 per row and each box has 4 rows. There are 2 UGH figures per endcap. The rest is randon. Some cases I cracked(10 down in Auburn) had 2 Cody's and no Firespeeder pilot. Others had no Cody and 1 Firespeeder Pilot and a extra Foul, Kia, etc.

Draven

Even though I found the Galactic Hunt Cody,I am still annoyed.Our Walmart have been doing a horrible job with getting in a lot of figures.A local collector buddy in my area told me that Target had already put out the VTSC figures.They were sitting on the shlef.Our Walmarty have yet to see these.Also,I have noticed that our stores have gotten in 1-2 cases of figures at a time.I have never seen like 6 cases on a pallet.I feel our Walmarts are scared to death of Star Wars.It seems like there is a stigma where if there is no movie then the figures won't sell but our stores are completely barren of figures.

They are not the regular SW boxes but long and slender and made for endcaps. The come 12 figures per case and are lined up 3 per row and each box has 4 rows. There are 2 UGH figures per endcap. The rest is randon. Some cases I cracked(10 down in Auburn) had 2 Cody's and no Firespeeder pilot. Others had no Cody and 1 Firespeeder Pilot and a extra Foul, Kia, etc.

Draven

I was listening to 16bit.com's podcast and they mentioned that in regards to UGH...that there are only a certain amount being produced...forgot the number...was it 50,000? Anyway, maybe I heard wrong but is there a limited amount of these being produced?

kndy