Jackpot at Walmart

Wheeljack35

I was in Walmart this morning and in my Walmart there is a gondola filled with Easter related toys .Also on it was a display box of at least 30-40 Saga figures and I noticed alot of Cody's and his grunts

I found these in a Super Walmart just to let you know

If you guys get a chance check your Walmarts asap and good luck ;)

Awesome! Congrats!

I found a bunch of figures at Wal-Mart (for $5.00 each), but there was no Cody. The search continues...

They did have several Utapau troopers, 2 new Anakins, 2 new Obi-Wans, a few Foul Moudama, 1 General Grievous, 2 Firespeeder Pilots and some others.

luckily, i have the entire coruscant wave already (minus the repacks of anakin and obiwan), and i have a good number of utapau troopers, although i'd love to get at l;east opne more, but thats no biggie, so for now the search is over until a. i get more cash and b. till the tatooine wave hits in a month or so.

Its the the special Walmart endcaps. I have opened 10 of them in the last two nights and my buddy back home opened like 20 of them last night and got two complet UBH sets plus a Cody and Boba for me. :) The two I could not find in my 10 cases.

Draven

I had a recent similar score myself. Now I have Cody and 6 grunts at the ready! I just watched ROTS and I'm really stoked about the whole thing right now.

And I actually got the Anakin/Ben repacks just for those new badass Jedi cloaks they come with; my Evo Anakin looks alot cooler with the new cloak, and I gave his old one to Mace Windu since he needed one. Ummm...now my Jedi Stafighters have pilots....ok, that's a lame excuse to buy 2 figures just for the cloaks!

can someone get me a cody? i am nyc where there are no walmarts! walmart wants to open stores here but they keep getting rejected because the zoning laws and pressure from groups/small stores do not want them as they will price them out of business.

I went to WM to and they put the SW on the top shelf and know one was there to so he climbed up there and grabed the middle of the box and pull 2 box loads of the figs down and I scored cody and his troops, scorch too. (MY bro is the Coolist, THX).

;) #tank# @duel@@ ##1#

can someone get me a cody? i am nyc where there are no walmarts! walmart wants to open stores here but they keep getting rejected because the zoning laws and pressure from groups/small stores do not want them as they will price them out of business.

Where abouts in Manhattan are you in? there are some Targets in the surrounding boroughs that carry these figures as well. I also have seen them at Toys R Us a couple of weeks ago. you should be checking those stores, especially with the sale TRU has right now.

Where abouts in Manhattan are you in? there are some Targets in the surrounding boroughs that carry these figures as well. I also have seen them at Toys R Us a couple of weeks ago. you should be checking those stores, especially with the sale TRU has right now.

actually i am in queens, tru times square is stuck on the hoth wave. the kb in manhattan has some new figs with a ton of yodas and the genosians. the targets in queens are up to the scorch wave. tru in queens have rots figs and some hoth waves too.

Yeah, I found a ton of the new wave at two different Wally's(9 clones each!), but not one stink'in Cody OR Scorch! I'm pretty sure that the cases we got here simply didn't have them as I can't believe I found so many at two different stores that had already been picked-through(they appeared to be freshly shelved on the end-caps). Then again, I did not see one UGH, so it is possible that someone had seen these before me. Oh well, I'm sure I'll come across them soon enough... like when I'm broke!

P. S. I also managed to score one complete set(ironically, that's all there were)of new VOTC 2.0 at Target today; they're awesome!!

yeah you can have walmart price match kmart who has sw on sale 2 for $10

Went to the other wal-mart in the area just now and while they still had 0 SW figures the did get in the new Battlestar Galactica small titanium wave 1. Scored a Galactica, Viper, and Raider. Doesn't make up for no Cody, but still very cool.

I will see what I can do for you

On another note I went back today and grabbed the saga Obi Wan with the cloth robe

wow.. those figures are everywhere around here...

I aint even looking for them, but I have seen at leasty 10 Cody figures.... and I just saw 8 Scorch dudes today... KB is getting more of them now, and so is Walmart.

actually i am in queens, tru times square is stuck on the hoth wave. the kb in manhattan has some new figs with a ton of yodas and the genosians. the targets in queens are up to the scorch wave. tru in queens have rots figs and some hoth waves too.

ah, your only one county over from me. Im in Nassau. You should avoid NYC altogether and just stick to the Queens stores and hit the Nassau stores, like the Target in Valleystream, by the green acres mall. theres also a walmart in the mall and a Toys r us. you can probably get everything you need right there. Nyc is a bad spot because its tourist central and everyone and there mother hits the times square stores.

The WM I work at only got 2 cases in but I snagged a Scorch and Cody.

Funny thing about the Scorch though and maybe you guys can help me out on it (I'm more up on TFs and ML than SW). Scorch had a reflective siver SW logo, a Silvered base, and a pewter-colored Yoda holo-mini. Is this anything special or can I rip the sucker open?

ah, your only one county over from me. Im in Nassau. You should avoid NYC altogether and just stick to the Queens stores and hit the Nassau stores, like the Target in Valleystream, by the green acres mall. theres also a walmart in the mall and a Toys r us. you can probably get everything you need right there. Nyc is a bad spot because its tourist central and everyone and there mother hits the times square stores.

the toys r us's on long island are well into the CODY cases. you probably missed them at the manhattan toys r us.